International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chance he’s not even in Ukraine right now. He’ll stay in power till the last young Ukrainian man is used as his cannon fodder.
The man stayed in Kyiv while Russians advanced on it. I know you’re probably still in denial about Russia losing the battle for Kyiv, but it happened and they were routed. No matter what you think of Zelensky, he is not a coward.

Serious question. I know this is the internet, but don’t you feel a little embarrassed when you wrote this dumb shit and everyone calls you out for it?

'They' are trying to figure things out. What is Biden's off ramp? Where does he find a way for this war to end and stop the slaughter?
He (and the cronies in the White House) helped Ukraine into this mess. No, not Trump. Why isn't Biden more involved with Putin in ending this conflict? This is the guy leading the US and its military?

Russia invaded Ukraine

Ukraine is just fodder? they are literally doing the fighting, the US isn't fighting this war buddy, just like the US couldn't force the Afghan army to defend their country from the Taliban.

Ukraine can surrender tomorrow if its in their best interests and Russia can also withdraw tomorrow if they so wanted.

This incredibly racist view of seeing ukranians as some brainless automata that has no agency, no though, no will of its own is quite common. And exactly the same thing we saw in Syria.

So pretty much no difference to Putin then? So when did Russia have a working democracy? Or is the answer to that never?

Cheers for the info tho
If I recall he actually did go against some of Putin's public stances but it's hard to say if that was just for show. Yeltsin and Putin were elected democratically but Putin has consolidated his power and is a full blown autocrat.

I believe that WarTranslated, Julia Davis (Russian Media Monitor) and few others are doing extremely important job of providing insight on what is going on russian tv to a wider audience, and it is not on some fringe channels either but on the flagship channels like Russia 1. Imagine BBC One airing things like this.
Which is why I have donated money to WarTranslated.

14999 men and 1 woman

Doesn't matter, had sex:)

If full scale nuclear war every breaks out, I want to be at ground zero, drinking a bottle of very good Single Malt with one hand and flipping God the bird with the other.

Reactions: Cid
No no we need to just give Putin everything he wants despite everything that has transpired. It doesn't matter that his drunken horde of losers just looted, raped, and murdered their way across Ukraine for the past year.

We can even go further and give him everything to Odessa just to make sure he's happy with the deal.

Throw in Poland as well, just to be on the safe side:rolleyes:

I once asked a Polish colleague what he thought of the situation. The rant he launched into about the Russians would have made Himmler wince and tell him to calm down a bit...:eek:<Eek2.0>

The man stayed in Kyiv while Russians advanced on it. I know you’re probably still in denial about Russia losing the battle for Kyiv, but it happened and they were routed. No matter what you think of Zelensky, he is not a coward.

Serious question. I know this is the internet, but don’t you feel a little embarrassed when you wrote this dumb shit and everyone calls you out for it?

You’re assuming I’ve taken a side. FYI I haven’t.
I’m as pro Russian as I’m pro Ukrainian in this conflict. I give exactly zero fucks for both, and I’m completely indifferent to the end outcome. Let them both kick rocks when it’s all done.
The issue I have is making it our problem, they have a quarrel so let them solve it on their own.

Ukraine and their puppet leader have never done anything for me so why should I sacrifice for them? Russia as well hasn’t done a thing to harm me so why should I hate them?
Might be difficult for you all but for me it’s easier to tune out the dishonest media and think for myself. Meanwhile none of you could spell “Ukraine” let alone pick it out on a map before this year.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. When the munition detonates at a perfect angle and terrain is pancake flat results in squad of injured raschists.

damn, 9-10 injuries from one tiny grenade...and looks like artillery was landing to finish the job. I'd gtfo of russia too if i was of age for mobilization. fuck that.

He was a puppet for 4 years to keep up the appearance of democracy.
Madvedev even today isn't a puppet.
He as bare minimum is in top 5 in Russia.
He is Putin's and Patrushev's apprentice and Putin's friend. Political party " United Russia " trust him damn a lot.
He was PM .... and also president...
For a reason....
However he is vodka Dimitry and too much alco most likely had prevented him to be president of Russia today...
Cos Putin irl prefers to be behind scene and Patrushev too....

With current alco usage Medvedev might pass away into another world before Putin will die.
Ofc I should tell that Medvedev is smart and well educated....
Depends from ammount of vodka he had used of course ..

We btw had good trade realtionships with Russia when Medvedev was PM and president.
He most likely, despite russian neo imperialist and eurasian empire supporter....does know how to read about real history...
Maybe cos this hates Georgia a lot.....
For a reason: russians were georgian & gyps* slaves cos Stalin was this breed.....not russian.
And Moscow had been founded by Kiev ruler and it is real history......

Ofc knowledgeable in history ppl might use their fake narratives while.....as educated ppl they still does knows .....real history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back