International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2022-10-07_at_15.33.43.png

You’re assuming I’ve taken a side. FYI I haven’t.
I’m as pro Russian as I’m pro Ukrainian in this conflict. I give exactly zero fucks for both, and I’m completely indifferent to the end outcome. Let them both kick rocks when it’s all done.
The issue I have is making it our problem, they have a quarrel so let them solve it on their own.

Ukraine and their puppet leader have never done anything for me so why should I sacrifice for them? Russia as well hasn’t done a thing to harm me so why should I hate them?
Might be difficult for you all but for me it’s easier to tune out the dishonest media and think for myself. Meanwhile none of you could spell “Ukraine” let alone pick it out on a map before this year.

You are a free thinker, no one can fool you.

You are a free thinker, no one can fool you.
He is delusional pro Kremlin puppet posting here...
LOL at calling Zelensky as just western puppet.

Without this dreamer parliament ( rada ) most likely had blocked any transit from russia through ukraine.....
In 24.02.2022....
:D

If you aren't a puppet, then if your country is invaded, first thing in war is to cease ASAP any enemy transit through your country to other countries....

It is too easy to see how idiotic Zelensky is and how he in reality is Kremlin's puppet.

Only an idiot or Kremlin's puppet might had ensured smooth natural gas transit while yelled ( rightfully ) about killed small kids in Ukraine.

Such idiot is best puppet Kremlin might get....

While we neeed them to keep border control and therefore we have 0 choice not to support these idiots..m:(:(:(

You’re assuming I’ve taken a side. FYI I haven’t.
I’m as pro Russian as I’m pro Ukrainian in this conflict. I give exactly zero fucks for both, and I’m completely indifferent to the end outcome. Let them both kick rocks when it’s all done.
The issue I have is making it our problem, they have a quarrel so let them solve it on their own.

Ukraine and their puppet leader have never done anything for me so why should I sacrifice for them? Russia as well hasn’t done a thing to harm me so why should I hate them?
Might be difficult for you all but for me it’s easier to tune out the dishonest media and think for myself. Meanwhile none of you could spell “Ukraine” let alone pick it out on a map before this year.
Wtf are you talking about? Responded to your stupid shit about Zelensky running away. I never indicated which side you were on because you don’t need to be on the Ukraines side to know that that is bullshit.

But I mean since you asked, we all know who’s side you’re rooting for. You don’t have to lie to us

dudes got a fractured leg and wants to be finished off? damn

Nah part of house is completely collapsed on it plus vehicle and he cant get out so hes likely slowly bleeding to death

Ukrainian start to dig him out after giving him some light abuse, sees that part of wall/armored vehicle is on his leg then says you cant be digged out without dragging the vehicle out and that hes fucked

Rus guy keeps saying hes doctor , ukr guy keeps asking why you in armored vehicle with rifle and in war at all then

(They sure as shit are not drafting doctors or putting them any near front)

Are you implying that Russias aggression towards the nations around them is theoretical? I don’t understand how it’s an assumption. Russia openly attacked its neighbor in an attempt to grab land.
I'm talking about our involvement in this. We don't need to be in it

Well, it would not have started if Biden told Putin Ukraine was not going to join NATO. Biden did not do shit. He (democrats) wants a way to topple Putin. A Ukraine/Russian war is not the way to do this.

...or maybe get us into a nuclear war.

"In the world of the blind, the one-eyed man rules."
'neighbour' - British?

Biden is the U.S. President and not the President of Ukraine. Pres. Biden can suggest all he wants, but ultimately, it's the choice of Ukraine and Ukraine only to run their country how they see fit.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. When the munition detonates at a perfect angle and terrain is pancake flat results in squad of injured raschists.

You're wounded, being litter-carried back to an aid station and your whole squad gets hit with a frag from a drone.

There is no safe place in Ukraine for Russian aggressors.

Russians are not stupid. Carry 4 multipacks of cigs, this will be post nuke currency

Whenever I deployed, I always packed two cartons of Marlboro reds before I even got on the plane, and I've never smoked and never will.

In some foreign countries, Marlboro Reds are as good as cash in trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back