International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
War is over this is looking like a rout.
The Russians are about to get a break with the mud. Pretty soon it’s going to become a nightmare to move vehicles until it all freezes over. If they can’t gather themselves then it’s going to be a tough next couple months.

I find cokeheads annoying. Her goverment also kept our eastern borders open way too long and treated our southern allies like shit with high and mighty comments.

Shes just stamp machine

She got no own thoughts and just says yes to other peoples ideas

Rus says they shot down an ukr drone in Kaluga over a military unit, inside RF 270 km from Moscow.

Birthday gift for Putin

Alexander Lukashenko presented Vladimir Putin with... a tractor

When asked by journalists about the number of nozzles, the Belarusian president joked: "With one - a seeder. We will sow bread together and send it to Europe so that they do not starve and do not steal grain in Ukraine."

After the retreat from Krasny Liman, about 1,000 Wagner PMC fighters were sent to the Lisichansk area, which slowed down the enemy’s advance and helped stop the collapse of the front at that time.
Now their forces are strengthening the line of defense.

This one comes from the mouth of rus propagandists who want to glorify Wagner, so could be BS.

By your theory does that mean when Russia was gaining territory it wasn't with poorly motivated and untrained troops. Which is the opposite of the general claims.

Russia was never gaining territory through maneuver warfare, they were relying on their overwhelming artillery advantage. Put thousands of cannons pummel everything that moves, then move troops in.

Troops get massacred by hidden Ukrainians? no problem just pummel everything in the general direction of the ambush and then move more troops, new troops get ambushed at another point? pummel that point and move forward.

This type of warfare was slowly "working" but it had a high rate of attrition of Russian troops and thus morale was suffering and Russia was losing attack forces, would not had been a problem to continue if it wasn't for HIMARS that completely made this tactic impossible by targeting Russian ammo depots which meant less ammo for Russian artillery.

Maneuver warfare on the other hand needs professional troops with good leadership that are going to be pushing into enemy controlled territory, overwhelming their defenses and hitting their backline.

Lastly, their hardware has severe flaws. Tanks do get hit by ATGMs in modern warfare but soviet tanks explode and kill their entire crews, lol.

Wouldn't be such an issue if they had been properly upgraded with latest armor technology and could be repaired, plenty of videos of Ukrainian tanks (mostly NATO upgraded T-72s with ERA that survive hits).

between the T-72/90 and any modern western tank.

No, definitvely much better than Leopard 1 and M-60 simply because of the gun 125mm vs 105mm.

Overall the T-90 offers certain advantages that the Russians have not used well but the Ukrainians have.

1.- Its much lighter than NATO MBTs, 44 tons vs 60-70 tons of NATO equivalent, NATO tanks would be getting stuck in the mud in Ukraine

2.- Since they are lighter, they also have much better fuel economy and can go further without refueling.

3.- cheaper to make, autoloader means one less crew member.

Ironically the T-90 is better equipped for maneuver warfare being able to go further, able to pass smaller bridges and still bringing the same firepower as any other modern MBT is a big advantage if you pushing fast behind enemy lines.

How is getting us in a potential nuclear war in the best interests of the American people? Why are we involved in this again?

Because if Russia learns that it can nuke third countries with impunity they wont stop at Ukraine. Its in the best interests of not only the US, but also China, India and Western Europe that nukes are not seen as a valid weapon against non-nuclear powers.

I'm not sure how Trump being in office would have a different outcome? Does Putin not invade if Trump is in office?

Trump would had let Putin get away with it.

Something about Donald Trump.
Russia, North Korea, and Iran. Yeah, that was all Trump too. Biden will never take responsibilities for his actions.

Biden will be known as the president that fucked over the greatest enemy of America without losing a single soldier life.

Well, it would not have started if Biden told Putin Ukraine was not going to join NATO. Biden did not do shit. He (democrats) wants a way to topple Putin. A Ukraine/Russian war is not the way to do this.

Germany told Russia Ukraine was not going to join NATO.

..or maybe get us into a nuclear war.

So you think if Putin nukes Ukraine, the US should only send him a strong worded letter?

One of the biggest things was the open information of war. The wartime press had a great deal to do with it in the past. Casualties innocents lives lost and shit that impacted on those political decisions.

There is a huge difference between fighting a war at home against an enemy that has committed several war crimes against your countrymen than fighting a war on the other side of the globe.

Americans draftees may be pussies when it comes to fighting in fights they don't care about but when you piss them off, morale is never an issue.

Americans didn't had morale issues fighting in Asia against Japan, after getting Pearl Harbor bombed and having Americans killed in the Philippines, they went full bloodlust and said bloodlust only got sated after throwing 2 nukes on Japan.

That's probably the main difference between Ukraine conscripts and Russian conscripts, even the meekest, most peaceful man will fight for their home.

The issue I have is making it our problem, they have a quarrel so let them solve it on their own.

Putin made it everyone's problem.

Ukraine and their puppet leader have never done anything for me so why should I sacrifice for them? Russia as well hasn’t done a thing to harm me so why should I hate them?

"puppet leader", you mean the guy that was democratically elected?

Might be difficult for you all but for me it’s easier to tune out the dishonest media and think for myself. Meanwhile none of you could spell “Ukraine” let alone pick it out on a map before this year.

Its easy to "tune out" because you are rooting for Russia.

I'm talking about our involvement in this. We don't need to be in it

This is definitively a reason to get involved before more countries get invaded.

Last edited:
Birthday gift for Putin

Alexander Lukashenko presented Vladimir Putin with... a tractor

When asked by journalists about the number of nozzles, the Belarusian president joked: "With one - a seeder. We will sow bread together and send it to Europe so that they do not starve and do not steal grain in Ukraine."

Man it really must suck for Putin to get bullied by Luka when 2 years ago he was begging for Putin to save his dictatorship.

i feels sorry for him, it looks like he has a substance abuse issue. Hope he gets well in time for the impending nuclear war.
I feel sorry for him, because Daddy turned the company over to his younger brother while he was President. Daddy loves his sister way more. Wife left him and started banging a member of Secret Service, has a coke problem, and decided it was a good idea to bang a 3rd rate singer on the Apprentice which caused the wife to haul ass with the kids.
Then he puts a ring on the finger of a chick who lost her job because she was showing everyone at Fox her collection of dick pics. Its Fox New, so you know how hard it is to get fired over there for sexual harassment. Word on the street is said pics of Dicks include on air talent. So either Jr knows what Lou Dobbs hog looks like or not, but he probably gets laughed at when he comes to Fox News.
They probably say shit like hey Jr did you like looking at the photo of my pink pontiff, its the 4th dong from the bottom on the far right on page 69.
That said Guillfoyle looks like she would fuck the brakes off you and is a 3 hole gal. She would be fun to shag for a weekend but not wife up material. Plus she was hotter when she was married to Gavin Newsome. Jr knows what Gavin Newsome's, Rogering Iron tastes like.
Then JR writes a book that the GOP bought a shit load to pay favor to Daddy. Jr is the ultimate rich kid who tries so hard to impress Daddy, but is too inept to ever impress Daddy, which is one thing him and Donny have in common. Fred Trump is on record saying Donny is an idiot.

Seems like Russia soft quit the war since they’re leaving Chechens, Wagner, and separatists to fight on their own in Donbas. No regular Russian army in sight.

It's because Russia realized that it actually has to train it's army for the real invasion..

Biden is the U.S. President and not the President of Ukraine. Pres. Biden can suggest all he wants, but ultimately, it's the choice of Ukraine and Ukraine only to run their country how they see fit.
Yes, but Biden is funding the defense of the Ukrainian border and not the US border. Clearly Biden cares more for Ukraine than he does the United States. Now you see why he is at 38% approval rating?

How is every ruski putinist idiot? How does it feel? Tell me about how's it going? haha idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back