Social San Francisco mayor caught maskless at nightclub violating own mask order

We have 2 headline news stories just this past week that back up his claims.

- AOCs publicity stunt, highlighting the Met Gala and the ridiculous double mask standard in which servers and staff were required to wear masks but those attendees that paid 30k to enter were not required to wear masks

- NBA requiring coaches, officials and staff to be vaccinated but the players themselves are not required to be vaccinated

What more proof do we need that we are losing desperately a class war that half the population wants to ignore whilst that same half spends the overwhelming majority of their time and energy defending every move their wealthy political overlords make against a fictional boogeyman presented to them every 24 hours in an endless propaganda news cycle

Gotta fight those white right white right wingers

Give it up; you guys have long since tipped your hand.
One day you will look back on this exchange and be ashamed. Condemning the extra-judicial of a group of civilians (including 7 children) should be the easiest thing in the world for anyone with a shred of humanity. The fact that you will defend to own the Trumpers shows you have lost all rational thought and sense of morality.

We have 2 headline news stories just this past week that back up his claims.

- AOCs publicity stunt, highlighting the Met Gala and the ridiculous double mask standard in which servers and staff were required to wear masks but those attendees that paid 30k to enter were not required to wear masks

- NBA requiring coaches, officials and staff to be vaccinated but the players themselves are not required to be vaccinated

What more proof do we need that we are losing desperately a class war that half the population wants to ignore whilst that same half spends the overwhelming majority of their time and energy defending every move their wealthy political overlords make against a fictional boogeyman presented to them every 24 hours in an endless propaganda news cycle

And even funnier, the very news cycle that presents it to them are flouting the orders as well. Public health guidelines in New York require indoor masking at all workplaces where social distancing is not possible, yet every single night on CNN, we see panelists sitting well within 6ft of each other, without masks, talking about how awful everyone else not wearing a mask is:
NeaipXSP-720.jpg

I guess those empty coffee mugs protect them from Covid.

One day you will look back on this exchange and be ashamed. Condemning the extra-judicial of a group of civilians (including 7 children) should be the easiest thing in the world for anyone with a shred of humanity. The fact that you will defend to own the Trumpers shows you have lost all rational thought and sense of morality.
No I won't, and don't try to gaslight me.

No I won't, and don't try to gaslight me.

Ok. Maybe I gave you too much credit. I guess it is fully possible you will never understand why its a bad thing to massacre to civilian children.

Oh, this lady needs to go, expeditiously.

Hypocrisy is one thing. On just a human level, I understand being at a live event, having some alcohol in you, your favorite band is playing, and you get caught up in the moment and DGAF for that point in time. Not an acceptable excuse, but, it's understandable. But leaders need to lead.
But this bitch not only defies her own mandates, but is gaslighting on what the mandates even are, and acting like we didn't see her ass on video.

The worst part of it is, not only did she not offer some fake half-hearted apology for show, or show some kind of shame, she said the REAL story here is not her hypocrisy, but that "it's a "real shame" that people are not talking about this being the first time that the band Tony Tone Toni have performed live in 20 years. "The fact that this monumental event is getting lost here, is very unfortunate". (paraphrased)
She said that with a straight face, on camera. Complete looney tunes.

Remember when I call you a terrible human being in another thread. I stand by that.
You see, I'm not bothered by that, because I know it's meaningless. You have no principles and no integrity. So pretend to stand by something all you like.

We've seen this exact same type of hypocritical scenario play out God knows how many times in the last year and a half. And the question that always comes to my mind is: aren't they afraid of catching the deadly virus when they violate these protocols? I mean, that IS the purpose of the protocols in the first place right? The same people who push for them so often don't seem to think they're neccessary for their own protection. Isn't that really really weird if you stop and think about it?

Not weird, and they're not afraid.

They know it's a scam.

Masks at restaurants are pretty stupid. You wear them for 2 minutes while you wait for a table or when going for a piss and then they're off the rest of the time. Great protection.

At some point the people will finally say “enough” and do something about it. Until that day it’ll keep getting worse

It's California... They fucked themselves... repeatedly.. and will vote for these clowns again

- One year after the state’s schools halted in-person learning due to COVID-19, more than eight in ten Californians think children are falling behind academically during the pandemic
But
- Most Californians approve of how Governor Newsom is handling the state’s K–12 public education system

Ultimate Clown state...

And guess what Cali Plebeians... These asshats you voted for have their kids in Private School, who stayed open.

1 in 100,000 is WAY too risky... lock it down.

Meanwhile... Childhood Obesity is at an all time high. Which I'm sure is far healthier than letting kids run around without masks.

Regardless of her standing up with no mask, I love how they just cram a bunch of tables close together in front of the stage so that you can sit down with your mask off.

None of these mandates even make sense. You walk into establishments with your mask on for 30 seconds then sit down and take it off like having a drink in front of you magically prevents the spread.

The reality is these mask mandates are nearly pointless and not really effective. I have a huge beard, no way this cloth mask is really doing much.

It's California... They fucked themselves... repeatedly.. and will vote for these clowns again

- One year after the state’s schools halted in-person learning due to COVID-19, more than eight in ten Californians think children are falling behind academically during the pandemic
But
- Most Californians approve of how Governor Newsom is handling the state’s K–12 public education system

Ultimate Clown state...

And guess what Cali Plebeians... These asshats you voted for have their kids in Private School, who stayed open.

Meanwhile... Childhood Obesity is at an all time high. Which I'm sure is far healthier than letting kids run around without masks.

The thing is, I expect the people in power to act like power-hungry cunts and do what they do. It's just that the average person is becoming more and more retarded, literally (e.g. "I think I am a woman so I'm retroactively a woman") and easier to fool. The people in power aren't even clever with their power moves.

"OMG, hospitals are packed with COVID patients...now let's go to these TikTok videos of nurses doing choreographed dances AT WORK"

"OMG, the most vulnerable are the elderly...now let's go praise Cuomo on his fantastic job stuffing COVID patients in nursing homes"

"Fauci just said he said 'marks aren't effective' to discourage people from buying masks because workers would POSSIBLY have a shortage (so he's willing to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of Americans because a possibility of mask shortages for healthcare workers)...but let's keep listening to him as if he's God"

<bball1>

But

Ultimate Clown state...

What's crazy is I saw a poll that said 35% of Californian's think that Newsom's covid mandates should have been even more restrictive.

Masks at restaurants are pretty stupid. You wear them for 2 minutes while you wait for a table or when going for a piss and then they're off the rest of the time. Great protection.

So many of these rules are nonsense feel good busy work. At my gym you need to wear a mask in the lobby but not in the actual gym where people are breathing heavily and sweating everywhere.

So many of these rules are nonsense feel good busy work. At my gym you need to wear a mask in the lobby but not in the actual gym where people are breathing heavily and sweating everywhere.

the biggest area of transmission would be the school cafeteria where people are eating and taking with mouth wide and spit flying everywhere, yet we’re masking up unvaccinated kids so it’s all good

Back