Social San Francisco mayor caught maskless at nightclub violating own mask order

And even funnier, the very news cycle that presents it to them are flouting the orders as well. Public health guidelines in New York require indoor masking at all workplaces where social distancing is not possible, yet every single night on CNN, we see panelists sitting well within 6ft of each other, without masks, talking about how awful everyone else not wearing a mask is:
NeaipXSP-720.jpg

I guess those empty coffee mugs protect them from Covid.
I noticed that in every news channel here how come none of the news anchors are wearing masks?

I see the usual bots haven't replied in here yet. Isn't it ironic how polticans and celebs get the free pass?
I’m surprised I haven’t seen “she sophisticated “
“That’s it I won’t vote for her for president”
“She’s living rent free in your heads you guys are scared of her “

Fuck these politicians and their so called mandate hypocritical nonsense. They can take their masks and shove them.
Yea I wonder how much more people will take especially the people that voted them in.

I love the dogshit contradiction of being super upset over this violation while also insisting vaxes and masks are useless by the typical sped crowd here.

I love the dogshit contradiction of being super upset over this violation while also insisting vaxes and masks are useless by the typical sped crowd here.
I love how the point goes right over your head. Or that youre intentionally being dense about it.

No one cares that she isnt wearing the dumb fucking mask. The point is shes violating her own “mandates” she tries to force on others.

LMAO.
Yeah you and everyone here really wants her and the public to mask up <Lmaoo>
So “being intentionally dense” was the correct assumption. Got it.

So “being intentionally dense” was the correct assumption. Got it.
Clearly you don't and are happy to continue on blustering about this topic while not actually giving a shit about masks, correct?

Clearly you don't and are happy to continue on blustering about this topic while not actually giving a shit about masks, correct?
Are you drunk or is your stupid mask limiting the oxygen to your brain?

Glad people were out enjoying themselves in the bar without the mask nonsense. Now she can stop expecting others to follow what she herself does not.

Simple.

It's all about the narrative. Once you are vaccinated, you are typically safe from getting and transmitting disease. The push should be that if you are vaccinated, you do not have to wear a mask - anywhere. If you choose to wear one because your immune system is compromised or if you just choose to keep wearing one, that's perfectly fine and no one will stop you. If you aren't vaccinated, a mask is strongly encouraged.

That's it. If we all had that very acceptable and consistent dialogue, we wouldn't be in these situations. This get vaccinated and still wear a mask stuff is completely anti-science and is leading to situations like the above story. They know it's bullshit and don't follow the rules but they have to push a different narrative in public.
This is not correct and variant concerns are a valid reason to encourage both.
I am vaxxed and wear a mask inside. Not really that hard unless you're a giant dumb baby lol.
In practice we all slip up, but it seems most selfish manchildren here seem to want an excuse to cry about having to do anything at all when some Mayor gets too lit and gets caught on camera without it on.

I work in live entertainment and welcome protocols that will stop spread and bring indoor spaces back in a reasonable manner and mathematically reduce the chances of me getting a biological virus that sucks more than wearing a mask for a few hours of my day in public.

Last edited:
Are you drunk or is your stupid mask limiting the oxygen to your brain?

Glad people were out enjoying themselves in the bar without the mask nonsense. Now she can stop expecting others to follow what she herself does not.

Simple.
Yeah bud, you sounded super glad in your prior posts and are just here to celebrate life. <Lmaoo>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back