Social San Francisco mayor caught maskless at nightclub violating own mask order

Are you drunk or is your stupid mask limiting the oxygen to your brain?

Glad people were out enjoying themselves in the bar without the mask nonsense. Now she can stop expecting others to follow what she herself does not.

Simple.

It's amazing how we have politicians with low IQ like London Breed and White Privilege Joe Biden running things. No wonder the country is going down the toilet.

So “being intentionally dense” was the correct assumption. Got it.

Just ignore the troll. He can't possibly be this stupid unless he's just intentionally doing it to irritate you.

Just ignore the troll. He can't possibly be this stupid unless he's just intentionally doing it to irritate you.
I love these "ignore him, but actually keep slinging insults talking about him, while ignoring his point" things. You're just another slow minded pile-on peanut gallery person who just doesn't want to flat out say they are anti-mask doofs getting super worked up over something you don't actually care about.

I love these "ignore him, but actually keep slinging insults talking about him, while ignoring his point" things. You're just another slow minded pile-on peanut gallery person who just doesn't want to flat out say they are anti-mask doofs getting super worked up over something you don't actually care about.

Oh no, now he's trolling me too!

LMAO.
Yeah you and everyone here really wants her and the public to mask up <Lmaoo>
internet_white_knights_by_onyxcarmine_d8udyp5-fullview.png

The fuck you talking about... You white knighting this retard? lol... I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

Either...

A) Mask mandates make sense and she deliberately violated her own mandate. Then doubled down when confronted about it... meanwhile average dipshits like you keep on wearing them because you're told to.
or
B) Masks don't really do shit and she's knows it. So she doesn't wear one, but continues to mandate you peons have to wear one and you blindly support these hypocrites.

But I'm sure you'll find more mental gymnastics to support your sad position.

internet_white_knights_by_onyxcarmine_d8udyp5-fullview.png

The fuck you talking about... You white knighting this retard? lol... I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

Either...

A) Mask mandates make sense and she deliberately violated her own mandate. Then doubled down when confronted about it... meanwhile average dipshits like you keep on wearing them because you're told to.
or
B) Masks don't really do shit and she's knows it. So she doesn't wear one, but continues to mandate you peons have to wear one and you blindly support these hypocrites.

But I'm sure you'll find more mental gymnastics to support your sad position.
lol holy shit you are exceptionally dumb if you think I'm white knighting for London Breed jesus christ.

Maybe she's a hypocrite like most politicians? Or got drunk?

Already stated Im anti mask mandate dumb shit. They dont work. This is a fact. How would one get “super worked up” if they didnt actually care about the topic….? But sure, keep calling others slow minded lmao.

You want to wear a dumb piece of cloth on your face to feel safe? More power to you. The rest of us can make up our minds for ourself also. Simple, really.

Back