Social Sanity vs. Insanity Rand Paul questions gender dysphoria

second sight

We have officially entered the "Age of Deception"
@Silver
Reaction score

Rand Paul questions Dr. Rachel Levine on puberty blockers for minors with gender dysphoria

How this is even being discussed, let alone, actually policy is mind blowing.

no better than we'll circle back to that, only this time instead of being completely clueless as to how to answer the question, it avoids even thinking about answering....for obvious reasons

Rand should offer to perform an eye exam. Those lenses on Levine could well be the wrong prescription.

You don’t fk with Mother Nature like that.

Rand Paul questions Dr. Rachel Levine on puberty blockers for minors with gender dysphoria

It is important to give children the time to grow, develop, and learn about themselves before initiating any type of harsh treatment (I consider use of hormones in children harsh). There are certainly children who are legit gender confused and they deserve respect and consideration, but medication is not the answer at young ages.

no better than we'll circle back to that, only this time instead of being completely clueless as to how to answer the question, it avoids even thinking about answering....for obvious reasons

Rand Paul has balls

Imagine 10 years ago us all watching this video. We wouldn't believe what we are seeing.

america is absolutely demented at the moment.
y'all should have a wall of media silence built around you so you don't harm the rest of the world with this insanity
You are welcome to convince the UN to build a wall around our whole nation to physically isolate us from the rest of the world as well. You're even welcome to enact strong travel restrictions for anyone wishing to enter or leave our country. After all, as long as even one person can come in or one of us get out we could infect the whole world.

america is absolutely demented at the moment.
y'all should have a wall of media silence built around you so you don't harm the rest of the world with this insanity

You know what you Euro fucks!.... meh.... damn... you're right. This is pure insanity and we are having a discussion on it, because somehow the whack jobs got into power.

I can't apologize for all of America, but from Huntington Beach, CA, U.S.A. - We are sorry. Our bad.

Also, thank you Rand Paul for actually addressing this in a sane way.

Rand Paul is probably going to get cancelled or kicked off of social media for this.

We honestly have to stop these looney toons who created these insane “unquestionable” narratives as a means to power. 99% of them grew up thinking all of this would be insane, but they use it to gain power and influence for easier personal lives, obviously. They literally have to be stopped.

Rand Paul is a well known bigot. With that said, some of this stuff has gone too far. My daughter was born biologically as a male and recently transitioned to a female. I love her dearly, but it is a heavy burden to bear. I worry for her happiness, etc. I was not ready to fully support the transition but my wife made me. Anyway, I am cautious of them over promoting transgenderism. I'm all for gays and other freedom rights, and I don't think we should take away transgender rights, but it really is a scientific gray area. And this shit can bring a lot of misery, folks.

KIds should absolutely not be taking puberty blockers or any hormones to treat gender dysphoria. And IMO no one should be getting surgical procedures to alter their sex.
People can identify as any gender they want and we should be accommodating to them if it’s reasonable but their biological sex is not a “mistake”.

Back