Sarms make me significantly weaker the first week. Can’t stay with them.

I agree that there is plenty of shilling for shit on many forums but I disagree with the relative merits of liquids vs powders. I got my SARMs from an accredited lab that produces themselves (legal in the UK "for research purposes") that are independently tested for purity and are not a supplements company.
Well that's the important part, the source. You're buying powder mixed with solvent, it's the same as buying powder not mixed with solvent, both can be fake if you're not using a legit source.

Few summers ago I ran Ostarine. I noticed a strength increase. My gym makes us lift weights before boxing. I usually worked my way on squats like a powerlifter with long rest. I am surrounded by jail or hood dudes. They kinda grit it out and just lift quickly. My strength and endurance surprisingly held up. I was still squatting around 375 while doing the wrong things like jumping rope before. I knew not to push heavier and just lifted heavier on days I wasn't boxing.
It's nothing like testosterone or other anabolics though. I ran two cycles when I was a young man and didn't even know how to lift. I was fully racking machines and ego lifting two times a day.

Last edited:
Imo you bought bunk pills. I wouldn't use any SARMs that aren't liquids.

My experience of LGD is that I had enormous strength gains - more so than on 400mg test.

Yes it does suppress however - I think it would make a good alternative to an oral alongside a test base but wouldn't run it on its own again.

SARMs are terrible to mix with Test (or any AAS) The whole concept of a selective androgen receptor modulator defeats the purpose because now your introducing a compound thats battling for uptake receptors.

Done sarms and multiple cycles of steroids. Sarms are a complete waste and still wreck havoc on your hormones and body in general. I'd recommend neither, but why do something so much less effective that's equally dangerous if not more, considering how little long term research is involved?

Then don't fucking do them. Nobody knows the long term effects. If anything, go back the the roids

sarms are very effective, much safer than steroids.

sarms are very effective, much safer than steroids.
Not really. There isn't any long term data on most of the stuff they sell. I am not trying to shit on you or start a fight. I just see a lot of kids and even girls taking SARMs because of social media.

Not really. There isn't any long term data on most of the stuff they sell. I am not trying to shit on you or start a fight. I just see a lot of kids and even girls taking SARMs because of social media.
Screw that call him out, that’s horrible advice. No long term studies. Pretty sure he was trolling though.

Back