sbbc : missing in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Coleman has missed 3 doping tests. Must be using Serena's calendar scheduler.

I'm not surprised, did you see his last race to see his improved speed endurance? he always struggled in the latter end of the race and suddenly he is peaking that smoothly. You already know...

I'm not surprised, did you see his last race to see his improved speed endurance? he always struggled in the latter end of the race and suddenly he is peaking that smoothly. You already know...

Of the 11 men in history to run 9.80 or faster, all but Usain Bolt have been banned or linked to an anti-doping infraction.

1. 9.58 Usain Bolt
  2. 9.69 Tyson Gay — banned for one year for steroids in 2013
  3. 9.69 Yohan Blake — banned for three months for stimulant in 2009
  4. 9.72 Asafa Powell — banned for six months for stimulant in 2013
  5. 9.74 Justin Gatlin — banned for amphetamines in 2001 (one year), testosterone in 2006 (four years)
  6. 9.78 Nesta Carter — failed test for stimulant at 2008 Olympics, banned for three months
  7. 9.78 Tim Montgomery — banned for two years in 2005 for involvement in BALCO scandal; later admitted to taking testosterone and HGH
  8. 9.79 Christian Coleman — facing potential 1-2 year ban for 3 whereabouts failure in 2019
  9. 9.79 Maurice Greene allegedly paid for steroids in 2003 and 2004 (Greene denied the allegations)
  10. 9.79 Ben Johnson – banned for two years after testing positive for Stanozolol at 1988 Olympics (Johnson’s time was invalidated).
  11. 9.80 Steve Mullings — banned for testosterone in 200 (two years), banned for life for masking agent in 2011

Just ordered something called PR Lotion from Amp Human.
Pain free endurance exercise LOOMS

Watching As Good as it Gets. Great movie. Jack is so ruthless.

Is this what @Graves is like IRL?

Watching As Good as it Gets. Great movie. Jack is so ruthless.

Is this what @Graves is like IRL?
Nope, this is actual footage of IRL Graves

giphy.gif

But he is getting some high quality lotion to masturbate with so his ding dong should experience faster recovery.

only pussies change their names

05 join date..pfft

srsly, what was your real name?

If you let your mouse pointer hover over the username of the person you want more information on you will see a window appear with options you can select. Then you can click the view profile option. Then there will be a big confusing menu, but if you take your time you will see that you can click on a section called username history. Bob is your uncle at that point.

180v598668f4hjpg.jpg

mooninte54, renegade outlaw...hm

nope, I got nothing.

truly never heard of you.

but you're reasonably irreverent and borderline funny at times, so carry on I guess.

If you let your mouse pointer hover over the username of the person you want more information on you will see a window appear with options you can select. Then you can click the view profile option. Then there will be a big confusing menu, but if you take your time you will see that you can click on a section called username history. Bob is your uncle at that point.

180v598668f4hjpg.jpg
<TheWire1>

Lol at mouse pointer. Does anyone here post from a computer? Or am I just thinking errrrr one uses a phone.

During the day, at work, from a computer

Any other time, unless it's a long detailed post....the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back