sbbc : missing in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traded in my fiesta for an AWD crossover
Pretty stoked, I hated that Ford haha

Traded in my fiesta for an AWD crossover
Pretty stoked, I hated that Ford haha
I had an older sister that wrecked 2 or 3 Fiesta's back in the day. I played in one that was junked and just sitting on our property as a youth. Those were some ugly fucking cars.

397233441.jpg

During the day, at work, from a computer

Any other time, unless it's a long detailed post....the phone

Yes I noticed you more on the phone often than the last few months.

Eclipse Cross

I haven't followed Mitsubishi in a long time but I remember that Galant of the early 90s being way ahead of it's time in terms of handling and overall performance at it's price point in the early 90s.

THe only thing is i don't trust any megasized company that makes everything from super tankers to cheese graters.

Our cruise ship just pulled into Kristiansund. I don't know anything about these large boats but this rock seemed awfully close.

z_nnVatY53Ts9XIBHUVUkCTa5B3Q0mCmtl_cUCiI-gaOnPV0HEgs4sJlSIBtas6KJBWMPBsoSctK55g_tHyXKc01sxBZj6uW1O9sofRooHPnmwCIaRGKHcDwbt10VeWNBJzNBpM5LuugQnYxabxcQ6irNBLNQJ-tR3fWJi4-LzbrV0j_u9UAIKM7Bz7G5N9ICRVBwqtexKuBBJ-6TCiJs9Qr17Znw-9j9Os2iJWjNeQNpyEpYl_1xKdcHsNm9r3l51gxuDqrNUZXAomn-J0G4Q4pmsF-2CP3tqS5nVaaipfY5XYu4XZsxMMJ2pVUwNvRVsXLD8xJeREplYknPnO3TBdn3c-Y2lCuhgMLFjgMHmj3CZVc6nlyLEDVBBN2vrDDs11d8aGxtxFuhpwS0Jc9ShG-By1bBP9aP1kq0oVHFd3o6b60FRs6E0tlAGS0Uyb1WFJs5pgKsihdDd7visvYSgkjwSThKAfscePmcbQLX393SuJB1UHp3XEMvF-mFmsX19VkJnS1zxapcKdiPINV2eGbfOGGZ7MgkBtvBx62qQWHOb6NKthHnCNp6zUAp-yzSdalPZM580mQBA9LYbxevCjtui6Nw8rjZ2hx5LtasrxpAZe2DvrrLJwXT5EOwhnHntmp11wiEpBgpa2Ku0whgVxifOlf8xpSNUMmAPqMLjgqCS3nAG0UQG8ff6m5TkSTUS4lxBMmwnMBsPwmvwHdXlJi=w571-h321-no

I haven't followed Mitsubishi in a long time but I remember that Galant of the early 90s being way ahead of it's time in terms of handling and overall performance at it's price point in the early 90s.

THe only thing is i don't trust any megasized company that makes everything from super tankers to cheese graters.
It has the modern Active Yaw Control that was in the GT4 version of that Galant

If anyone watches the new Dave Chapelle netflix special, let it play through the credits entirely. Thank me later

Had a briefing today, about an hour long, about ACCIDENTAL marijuana use.
<YeahOKJen>

No such thing.

I live outside of DC (pot ain’t legal). I work in DC( pot and edibles are legal). There have been problems with fed employees that are cleared that have consumed MJ from edibles without knowing lol. Hence the brief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back