sbbc : missing in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I convinced a young lady that giving up that sweet tang tang was essential. Probably get Covid soon, but it was mildly worth it.
Chris_Hansen_.png

Yo @A.C.

You have your throat tatted?
Yeah. Did it when I was young and dumb. This was way before all the kids were doing it. I’ve got damn near everything tatted.

Edit: not my hands though. With a suit and tie on all my tats are covered

Yeah. Did it when I was young and dumb. This was way before all the kids were doing it. I’ve got damn near everything tatted.

Edit: not my hands though. With a suit and tie on all my tats are covered
Well its on my to do list lol

But my saving grace is i dont have much of a neck to begin with..plus with a shirt on and my goatee you wont be able to see it anyway

Ive thought about my knees and legs too

Well its on my to do list lol

But my saving grace is i dont have much of a neck to begin with..plus with a shirt on and my goatee you wont be able to see it anyway

Ive thought about my knees and legs too
Idk why but knees and shins were some of the least comfortable for me. That and ribs. Not that it hurt so much but I felt like I kept twitching during those spots. Throat feels weird when it’s by the Adam’s Apple but it’s not really so bad.

Idk why but knees and shins were some of the least comfortable for me. That and ribs. Not that it hurt so much but I felt like I kept twitching during those spots. Throat feels weird when it’s by the Adam’s Apple but it’s not really so bad.
Ive got a brock lesner esque neck so it should be fun

Knees i just want to do for fun..since not so many people do them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back