Schaub has a Porsche

There was another poster here who claimed to see Schaub drive around LA in a black Ferrari. In the video, he points out that he makes way more now than when he was a fighter. He probably makes more now than any active MMA fighter except for the top 10 earners.

Oh, and why does the paparazzi fella sound like he hasn't hit puberty yet? Lol.

What's his source of income? Just podcasting?

There's a Randy Couture sex tape? That's a new one for me.
You sound like you live under a rock. That tape was obviously the biggest news ever in MMA history. I get goosebumps just thinking about the fact that it happened in my time. Life will NEVER be the same.

I wanna be friend with Hogan.

I will never understand people who say they don't like Joe Rogan. I imagine them being the type of people that think Pot is worse than alcohol.

Anyone who thinks pot is worse than alcohol should be euthanized lol

There was another poster here who claimed to see Schaub drive around LA in a black Ferrari. In the video, he points out that he makes way more now than when he was a fighter. He probably makes more now than any active MMA fighter except for the top 10 earners.

Oh, and why does the paparazzi fella sound like he hasn't hit puberty yet? Lol.

that's not "a Porsche", brah. That's the GT3 RS- the best car in the world.

The pap sounds like a butch lesbian

And wtf at purple that color is hideous on a porsche
smh, that's a signature color on the new RS. WTF color should he have gotten instead to meet your approval?
vorsteiner-porsche-gt3-rs-purple-19.jpg

I was wondering how Schaub got such good taste in cars then I remembered Rogan is a huge Porsche nut- with TWO Sharkwerks GT3's.
Sharkwerks_porsche_gt3rs_4-1_3-9_joe_rogan_smoking_tire_magnus_walker_bilstein_willow_springs_61.JPG

He also thinks it has a V8. He said it on Rogan's podcast. Then Rogan tried to correct him and tell him it had an inline 6.

They're both retarded.

Wow! It's looks like Schaub is one of the most successful retired MMA fighters.

I think so. Besides Conor/Rousey and a couple others maybe (Brock was rich before UFC) Schaub definitely makes bank. He also has his own Coffee line that gives a chunk of proceeds to veterans since it was made by veterans. He does very, very well.

He also thinks it has a V8. He said it on Rogan's podcast. Then Rogan tried to correct him and tell him it had an inline 6.

They're both retarded.

Who cares? They're just cars. To each their own but I laugh at people that waste all of their money on cars and barely drive them lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back