Schaub has a Porsche

There was another poster here who claimed to see Schaub drive around LA in a black Ferrari. In the video, he points out that he makes way more now than when he was a fighter. He probably makes more now than any active MMA fighter except for the top 10 earners.

Oh, and why does the paparazzi fella sound like he hasn't hit puberty yet? Lol.

He made a lot more when he was fighting. The guy with the camera says "wow looks like you're making more than you did when fighting for UFC" and Shaub says "No not even close"

He's not flaunting riches he's just living comfortably and happily. It's very easy to finance a vehicle nowadays. I drive a $65,000 truck and I am not rich by any means. Shaub easily could have saved up over the last 5 years to buy outright

tumblr_net218DQYt1r8j1j3o1_500.gif
Schaub and Callen

isn't that late great heath ledger? great actor...too bad he died so young.

lol of course its purple.

Nice car, I don't see why this is a thread though

People are so fucking jealous. Brendan deserves everything he has at least he earned it through hard work. He was not born rich

The guy is an obnoxious know-nothing who spouts a bunch of verbal diarrhea on various platforms without even attempting to research anything.

He got over because of his friendship with Rogan.

I'm not knocking the hustle, but "hard work" had less to do with where he is than luck and the general stupidity of combat sports fans.

Schaub was always a spoiled rich boy his family always had money why do you think he got accepted into the rogan/callen crew it's not because of his comedic/artistic talent

Who is asking questions: a woman or a castrato?

Sherdogger detected

There was another poster here who claimed to see Schaub drive around LA in a black Ferrari.

So if you're rich in th US you can only own one car?
Why can't he own a Porsche and a Ferrari?

2472E6DF00000578-2897976-image-a-4_14205365306731.jpg

If you saw Mayweather in a white Porsche it doesn't mean it wasn't him in a blue Ferrari.

He was talking about that Porsche a while ago.

Back