Schaub has a Porsche

He made a lot more when he was fighting. The guy with the camera says "wow looks like you're making more than you did when fighting for UFC" and Shaub says "No not even close"

He's not flaunting riches he's just living comfortably and happily. It's very easy to finance a vehicle nowadays. I drive a $65,000 truck and I am not rich by any means. Shaub easily could have saved up over the last 5 years to buy outright
He's making way more than he made fighting. His "not even close" way him stating he's balling out of control now. It's come up before on Rogan's podcast I believe, and he said he is bringing in so much more money now he would never go back to fighting.

His two fights in 2014 he made 32k each and that's before taxes and let's add all the expenses he has to pay to train and his gym. So dude prob walked away with 45k to take brain damage.

Also that looks like a gt3 rs. So I'm hoping he's making 300k+ a year now if he's buying expensive cars like that.

LOL at first I thought the person asking Shaub questions was a female from their high pitched voice.

I'm a huge Schaub fan, I've liked him since TUF.... He played football, was a pro fighter and now a comedian (one of my favorites) so you have to give the man props where it's due.

I've heard that rumoer buzz around here before... can anyone explain where it originated?
All of those Hollywood types love sucking dick to prove how accepting of others they are.

He pulls most of the leg work for the podcast cause Callen is busy acting and performing.

Takes balls to get up to 400+ people and run a live show. I don't find him funny or even interesting but I gotta give it to him, motherfucker made friends with the right people and worked his ass off to get to where he is at.

He must be doing something right since he is pulling some decent numbers for live shows and their podcast.

BTW a ton of behind the scenes shit goes into a decent podcast, after FOX dropped them they had to start over. Plus losing an entire TV show they just made due to licesing.
Sounds like he sucked a lot of dick to get where he is at.

So if you're rich in th US you can only own one car?
Why can't he own a Porsche and a Ferrari?

2472E6DF00000578-2897976-image-a-4_14205365306731.jpg

If you saw Mayweather in a white Porsche it doesn't mean it wasn't him in a blue Ferrari.

Hey genius, I was pointing out that Schaub makes more money than the average person/fighter to afford at least two luxury cars.

Hey genius, I was pointing out that Schaub makes more money than the average person/fighter to afford at least two luxury cars.

Well why not just say that instead of saying what car he has in a video? Schaub has a Porsche. Someone 'claims' Schaub has a Ferrari. Shaub makes lots of money now (everyone knows that anyway). Having a show on Showtime pays well, never........

An average person can't afford a Porsche or a Ferrari, an average fighter earns very little so the Porsche video was redundant, genius.

And it's now in the wasteland so there you go.

Back