School fight KO

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Boy Stands Up Against Bully But Soon Realizes He Should Have Sat His Azz Down! "If You're A Man, Fight Me"

I imagine this is how YouTuber Alpha Destiny actually got his start in lifting weights. Napoleon complex motherfucker actually tried to compete with someone that's fully developed and gets mogged so hard they have an existential meltdown and turn to all kinds of weird shit to cope.

What happens when you stop intelligently defending yourself is that you start unintelligently shitting yourself.

How embarrassing.

How was that kid a bully? I am pretty sure the meaning of the word "bully" has changed quite a bit since I was in school...

I imagine this is how YouTuber Alpha Destiny actually got his start in lifting weights. Napoleon complex motherfucker actually tried to compete with someone that's fully developed and gets mogged so hard they have an existential meltdown and turn to all kinds of weird shit to cope.
Strap on destiny? As Blaha likes to call him.

Agreed, but it looked like they had a good reset before the ko.

Agreed. In principle it wasn't the right thing to do, but I don't think he affected the outcome at all. That smaller kid punched his ticket to Blackout City.

Gotta let the bigger guy walk away.

I don't get what the smaller guy was trying to do.

Golds Gym guy doesn't look all that aggressive. Looks like he was trying to walk around him, but Napoleon kept asking for it.

YEEAH WE’RE AT THE BUFFET RITE NOW

That kid has a glass chin, he got KO'd by an arm punch.

I dunno....seemed liked the jock fucked with the kid earlier as the kid says something about look what you did...lil guy had balls and stood up to the jock....sometimes you have to fight even if you know u will lose.

Back