Economy Science discovers that sex is a better predictor of sports performance than gender

Can you believe this?

• Yes

• No it's fascism

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know where you went to school at, if you even managed to finish 6th grade, but the education system over there wherever you're from really failed you. You don't have to be an English major to see that. Your sentence structure, punctuation, grammar, what a mess. The others see it, too. Trust me.

noticed how you gotta go completely off topic and talk about something irrelevant cause here on the actual subject matter you got destroyed. you're clueless about sports and life in general, but i guess your "saving grace" is you can write in english

congrats!

noticed how you gotta go completely off topic and talk about something irrelevant cause here on the actual subject matter you got destroyed. you're clueless about sports and life in general, but i guess your "saving grace" is you can write in english

congrats!
Irrelevant yet you've now changed your typing style? Suddenly there's no excess spacing anymore (every sentence isn't its own paragraph). If it had no relevance you wouldn't have made such a change in the first place. I'm proud of you to be honest.

Irrelevant yet you've now changed your typing style? Suddenly there's no excess spacing anymore (every sentence isn't its own paragraph). If it had no relevance you wouldn't have made such a change in the first place. I'm proud of you to be honest.

point of the actual thread was already made... and it wasn't in your favor. so you have to deflect and talk about sentence structure to "save face".

point of the actual thread was already made... and it wasn't in your favor. so you have to deflect and talk about sentence structure to "save face".
See that last period at the end? It actually belongs inside the quotes. Again, you're welcome.

k, but you're still clueless about sports...
I only played several concurrently as a multi-sport athlete. Thanks for dropping me a line, though. I hadn't heard from you since last year. It's nice to know that you're still alive and presumably well.

I only played several concurrently as a multi-sport athlete. Thanks for dropping me a line, though. I hadn't heard from you since last year. It's nice to know that you're still alive and presumably well.

no problem! its always good to share with less fortunate during holidays...

now regarding your "multi sport career" were you getting dominated by girls and thats why you think girls can actually compete with men?

no problem! its always good to share with less fortunate during holidays...

now regarding your "multi sport career" were you getting dominated by girls and thats why you think girls can actually compete with men?
Yes, back then I was dominated by tons of chicks…in the bedroom.

Back