Scorpion Deathlock or the Sharpshooter?

Shout out Riki Choshu

Bret executed it best. Sharpshooter.

Sharpshooter.

I always thought that the Scorpion Death Lock looked a little off...

It's the...excellence of Bret's execution. Bret makes it methodical when he's stepping through and wrapping the legs up, which adds to the illusion of it being a very serious hold when he locks it in. Bret just sells it way better.

I watched both promotions in the early 90s so it's always kind of been both. No preference really.

Masa Saito also did the Scorpion Deahlock.

Shout out to the Texas Cloverleaf!

Sharpshooter - it perfectly fits Brat's persona as someone who likes to wear out the opponent before targeting the gap in their defense with precision

Sting would definitely beat Bret Hart in a real fight

Bret may have not done it first, but he sure as shit did it best. So many iconic moments involved Bret and The Sharpshooter.

Brets sharpshooter.

speaking of Bret, he is going to be at Rhode island comic con this weekend. I'm pretty sure he hasn't really done the con circuit before, at least I've never seen him. It's pretty exciting if you are a fan

Sting's Scorpion Deathlock was loose and sloppy, but not as bad as the Rock's version.

Bret's application of the Sharpshooter was legit looking and epic.

Love Stinger. Love the Rock.

Bret takes this. I actually liked Bret more that either Steve Borden or Duane Jonson in the ring.

Rick flair figure 4, with extra leverage from mr perfect behind the ref back

I personally think everything bret did looked great and he was the better pro wrestler overall so im gonna vote sharpshooter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back