Media Sean O’Malley got a tattoo of himself on Neck

lmao that's a horrible tattoo, looks like something a child drew. What a complete idiot.

I've seen plenty of better looking drawings on here when they have the ms paint shoop offs. I'm talking ones that were intentionally drawn real quick for laughs.

I just hope he doesn't get a gimme in his next fight. 135 is full of great fighters

Why is his shooting hand a closed fist? I’m no LeBron Jordan, but surely that would make shooting very difficult?

It's an open hand pointing backwards. You can see the inside of the glove.

For crying out loud.

I know he’s not for everyone, but I actually like the fact that O’Malley doesn’t give a fuck and just does his own thing, no matter how outlandish and stupid it is. MMA would be boring if everyone acted like GSP.

I will say that he better hope his career pans out accordingly, because I can see a Mayhem Miller kind of downfall if he starts losing consecutively. I’ll be here to watch either way.

Edit: Is the design quality of the tattoo that bad on purpose? I honestly feel like I could do a better job drawing that
Man, MMA has gotten less interesting to me since there are less guys like GSP.

Reactions: lsa
He should have got a tattoo of himself on his back instead, so it can be patting himself on the back 24/7, as he seems to enjoy

Back