Sean O'Malley UFC 250 Post-Fight Interview

Maybe some find his absolute confidence arrogant especially as he is a prospect, albeit a damn fine one.

I don't know why they have to come out with shit like ' I have the best striking' even if it were true. It just sounds stupid. Just win your fights you twerp!

Have to say, I think he's great for the UFC, and I enjoy watching him fight.
this
He's a great fighter and I'm excited for seeing how he stacks up against the top-tier fighters in the division.
That being said, he comes off very very arrogant, and that's going to always be met with people hoping he eats crow.

A certain political demographic of MMA fans dislike O'Malley because he is a proud and open pot head. And his hard work, ambition and success fly in the face of the main reasons these people claim legal weed is bad for society.

Nobody cares about weed anymore.

People shit on the UFC for not creating new stars yet also shit on them for pushing or hyping up new stars.

Bizarre

“I have the best hands in MMA.”

<36>
You gotta have confidence if you want to be a real warrior, and not a keyboard warrior, kid.

That's the difference between the Man in the Ring and the blowhards on ESPN.

You gotta have confidence if you want to be a real warrior, and not a keyboard warrior, kid.

That's the difference between the Man in the Ring and the blowhards on ESPN.

I got called “kid” by an OG mod today!

<Moves><DCWhoa><RomeroSalute>

You should have more hespec for those ESPN blowhards. At least they put their names and faces out there with their opinions, unlike, say, a sherdogger such as myself.

Back