Sean Sherk would mollywhop Conor and Porier

Sean Sherk would absolutely besmirch Conor, he would rag Conor worse than Khabib did.

Dustin would get grinded to dust by Sherk, Dustin was looking sluggish after around 4 mins of combat.

SHERK would eat them both
I really enjoyed BJ v Sherk

The muscle shark was awesome but I'm pretty sure his piss would have flammable / radioactive properties innit during today's usada era, also I don't think he would pwn Conor at all, Conor bonks him with the left and night night Sherk imo

Sean Sherk would absolutely besmirch Conor, he would rag Conor worse than Khabib did.

Dustin would get grinded to dust by Sherk, Dustin was looking sluggish after around 4 mins of combat.

SHERK would eat them both
Sherk results from USADA.......
upload_2021-1-25_11-1-0.jpeg
tenor.gif

Sherk was able to maul Florian who is taller and longer than Poirier. Sherk had a lot of success at both LW and WW and was always at a reach disadvantage.

This is true but hes never faced a striker on the level of a conor or dustin...look what BJ did to him

He lost only to Champions

You realize how bigger Dustin would be against Sherk right ?

Sherk was able to maul Florian who is taller and longer than Poirier. Sherk had a lot of success at both LW and WW and was always at a reach disadvantage.
Florian was 5-2 at the time lol wtf are you smoking.

I’m Sean Shark fan but he would have trouble passing through USADA.

People laugh and immediately throw up the "game has evolved" cliche but some fighters' styles would translate better into modern day than some of their contemporaries. Having an iron jaw, unrelenting cardio and speed, elite wrestling, and ungodly submission defense would be successful in any era even if it doesn't lead to the most exciting fights.

LW now is full of strikers and Khabib (though not his fault at all) has been extremely fortunate to be competing in a stylistically favorable time period. Would he have been as successful if he was a contender when Edgar, Maynard, Benson Henderson, and Sherk were around? Maybe... but he likely would have had some harder challenges.

Would he be a guaranteed win against Conor? Absolutely not. But people are kidding themselves if they think a big lanky striker with no offensive submission skills and piss poor cardio couldn't get lay and prayed by Sherk for 5 rounds

Yeah because fighters clearly have gotten worse since Sean was competitive. The sport has devolved with all these talented fighters that can do everything well.

Yeah - i love Sherk - but the game has progressed SO much in the last, what, 15 years since Sherk....

Prime Muscle Shark is the ultimate nightmare for Khabib as well. Good luck trying to tire out the cardio machine Sherk that trained harder than anyone, good luck trying to sub the man with legendary sub defense, good luck trying to outbox him after he forces you to keep it standing (Sherk stood and banged with prime Nick Diaz and came out the victor).

Sean Sherk is pretty much a worse version of prime Mendes.
He is 5'6 that's Frankie Edgar size
Mendes fell in love with his hands and abandoned what made him successful. He had poor fight IQ and rarely threatened with his wrestling for a good amount of his prime. Well a far less dangerous finisher than Mendes, Sherk was not afraid to fight boring and (until his fight with Penn) he stuck to what worked which was suffocating top control and relentless pressure. I disagree that Sherk is a worse fighter than Prime Mendes... he was more boring yes but more effective IMO

The LW division was shallow as fuck due back then due to it being nixed from the UFC for a while. MMA was still transitioning from the NHB days of when it was mostly a big mans game. Sherk was good, but the talent in that division far exceeds him today. The same can be said for BJ Penn too.

Back