September 28th PBC PPV Errol Spence jr vs Shawn Porter

As long as we can't get to see him fight Crawford, this is as good as it can get, I guess. Much, much better than Spence vs Pacquiao. Serious target practice for Spence, with some quality inside fighting in spurts.

Ugas probably deserved a rematch. I hope he gets a shot at another belt.

porter’s gonna get hurt and he’ll lose definitively but spence might actually get hit in this one

porter’s gonna get hurt and he’ll lose definitively but spence might actually get hit in this one

I liked the way Spence handled the few shoulder-to-shoulder moments he had against Garcia. There's no doubt Porter will be harder to handle from there.

sorry i dont think spence beating a natural featherweight was that impressive

porter is gonna be tough and I may pick him if the odds are good

Porter gets stopped. Too wreckless and Spence will break him.

sorry i dont think spence beating a natural featherweight was that impressive

porter is gonna be tough and I may pick him if the odds are good

Where does Porter hold an advantage? He's better than Porter on the inside and far better from the outside.

Can't see Spence stopping Porter who is tougher than Garcia (Mikey). But I see Spence winning virtually every round. Porter will hang in there though for his beating.

Where does Porter hold an advantage? He's better than Porter on the inside and far better from the outside.
techically yeah.

But a dog fight on the inside with Porter having good power, a tendency to throw mean headbutts, a good chin and never not coming forward?

I dunno. Your telling me Spence dominates that? I don't know

Can't see Spence stopping Porter who is tougher than Garcia (Mikey).

Garcia was very cautious. Porter is more likely to get caught coming in and his chin has taken some serious punishment, winning or losing. I don't think a stoppage would be impossible.

Garcia was very cautious. Porter is more likely to get caught coming in and his chin has taken some serious punishment, winning or losing. I don't think a stoppage would be impossible.
Garcia was cautious but he still shipped some big shots. Particularly to the body but he stood up well. I can see Porter taking some harder shots because he does leap in but he's a natural WW and has never looked like being stopped previously. A stoppage isn't impossible but I don't see it as likely either.

Garcia was cautious but he still shipped some big shots. Particularly to the body but he stood up well. I can see Porter taking some harder shots because he does leap in but he's a natural WW and has never looked like being stopped previously. A stoppage isn't impossible but I don't see it as likely either.

Yeah, it's just that at some point all his years of rushing headlong with his chin exposed are likely to catch up to him.

I think he stops Porter pretty easily after a solid beating over 9-10 rounds or so.

Yeah, it's just that at some point all his years of rushing headlong with his chin exposed are likely catch up to him.
Yeah true. Spence certainly could be the one to take advantage of it. I'd still put money down on Porter making it to the last bell.

well he's bordering on being a natural SWW now.

another easy win for spence imo

I liked the way Spence handled the few shoulder-to-shoulder moments he had against Garcia. There's no doubt Porter will be harder to handle from there.
porter is a very strong dude with good hand speed. spence is gonna take some shots. will be good to see how strong his chin is.

Can't see Spence stopping Porter who is tougher than Garcia (Mikey). But I see Spence winning virtually every round. Porter will hang in there though for his beating.
yeah porter will be the biggest strongest guy spence has fought by far. he might be able to take errol’s power

As long as we can't get to see him fight Crawford, this is as good as it can get, I guess. Much, much better than Spence vs Pacquiao. Serious target practice for Spence, with some quality inside fighting in spurts.

Ugas probably deserved a rematch. I hope he gets a shot at another belt.

In a perfect world Ugas vs Porter rematch was supposed to happen.

But with )Spence vs Porter) Thurman vs Pac-Man looking more than likely. I can see Ugas vs Lipinets or Ugas vs Broner next.

I think Garcia went along with Spence’s rhythm and didn’t press him to do more, I think he could have stopped him in those last 3 rounds to the body. Everyone says he just went for the decision and I also think he was a bit tired around the 10th at that point he must of thought he was turning it down and going 12.

Porter will get in his face, rough him up, push him with his elbows throw chopping hands with both hands and from all angles on the inside, he is going to force Spence to fight in the pace he did against Brook, a much higher output than against Mikey. I think Spence breaks him down to the body and makes pops throw in the towel. Or even stop him on knockdowns, Broner knocked him down, Thurman and Danny rocked him a few times, shit if you see his body laguage in the Danny fight there were many good bodyshots he had to take a break from, more consistent work and who would of known the outcome but whats Danny’s bitch ass going to throw, dude is somewhere running 3 miles for a damm fight and lord knows doing 2-3 rounds on the bag :confused:.

Porter also gases mid-fight and starts pushing and doing pitty pat flurries with no power for the judges attention, I don’t see him taking Spence’s pressure, Porter’s dad will send him in there to piss Errol off and Spence is going to come for both their souls.

Back