September 28th PBC PPV Errol Spence jr vs Shawn Porter

Spence is going to brake Porter down and crush him, bad match up for Shawn. The aggressive bull rushing he’s found so much success with will be his undoing in this fight.

Great fight. And have no issue with this being PPV. It 100% should be.

Shawn Porter as a PPV Main Event? ... someone stab me.

Outside 2 fights or so, Porter comes to fight. Two top 147 pounders who both usually go for the kiss with Belts, one coming off a PPV = PPV.

Outside 2 fights or so, Porter comes to fight. Two top 147 pounders who both usually go for the kiss with Belts, one coming off a PPV = PPV.
I'm not into paying to watch guys with his style ... Porter is definitely not my cup of tea. Team Stream all the way for me.

I hate to watch Porter lay on people but Spence will push him around and beat his ass so Ill happily watch this one.

I really wouldn't want to be Shawn Porter right now. He just seems tailor made to take a hopeless and prolonged, vicious beating in this fight. People are right, Porter is durable. But if Spence doesn't break Porter's will, he still have the corner throwing in the towel. Spence is gonna be the bigger, stronger guy. Spence will also be the more dangerous of the two is Porter tries to suffocate him like always. There will literally be no safe place for Porter in this fight. He's gonna realize the inside is suicide and if he tries anywhere else, we already know Spence has something for him there too.

And we will exploit that. We will eventually get Canelo (like I did for Danny).

I don’t personally think Porter has the sting to hurt Errol but a shot that can surprise him and he should look out for is the overhand right. He ducks real low and throws it like a 12-6 curve from behind. But overhand shots are a problem for him as well Uga landed many sometimes without effort because Porter sometimes lacks the speed to duck it fast enough, there is something to think about with Errols overhand left and working on quick release and timing. He would just need the lungs to go to war inside which he should have, elbows as you said is a good way, Danny only used them to get him off but after using them repeatedly around the chest and creating range to get shots in he won’t only be putting leather on em but those elbows will start feeling like knives. Porter when tired goes on the back foot like a mofo starts ODLH-ing around the ring, this should be when Errol works on something long and hard on the outside and body work. I know Porter is a tough kid but unlike Brook who almost went 12 and Mikey who did, I think it’s Porters style that makes Errol stop him.

I'm not into paying to watch guys with his style ... Porter is definitely not my cup of tea. Team Stream all the way for me.

Did his style not create great fights with Broner, Garcia, and Thruman? What are talking about. And with Spence who throws none stop, it's going to be nothing but punches be thrown.

Spence is not strong enough to keep porter off him, is not equipped to deal with the headbutts and lunging attacks. Totally different fight then anything spence has faced. He likes to be the bully in there

He wont be here

I think he gets fucked up

Oh wow, you're serious.

{<jordan}

<{MingNope}>

This fight is a gimme for Spence. Porter is clearly not on Errol's level. He fights like a toughman contestent on steroids. He'll get the absolute shit beaten out of him by Spence.

Oh wow, you're serious.

{<jordan}

<{MingNope}>

This fight is a gimme for Spence. Porter is clearly not on Errol's level. He fights like a toughman contestent on steroids. He'll get the absolute shit beaten out of him by Spence.
We will see.

Did his style not create great fights with Broner, Garcia, and Thruman? What are talking about. And with Spence who throws none stop, it's going to be nothing but punches be thrown.

I didn't think they were great fights. Competitive? Yes, but nothing I made sure to watch a second time.

I didn't think they were great fights. Competitive? Yes, but nothing I made sure to watch a second time.
I thought the Thurman fight was good. The Garcia fight was good but not the most fun to watch. The Broner fight was completely un-interesting outside of that one flash knockdown Broner pulled off late

I’d say close fights (well, not Broner actually) but not great fights. I’ve never felt the need to watch a Porter fight a second time for enjoyment. He might be effective, but also ugly.

Who doesn’t favor Spence heavily?

I don’t see it as a walk in the park though, and Shawn could be a live dog late.

Is this confirmed PPV? Seemed like talks were for non ppv for a bit.

Back