Sergey Kharitonov will face against Cheik Kongo Aug 20 in Bellator event

Taylor could win this if only he had a good striking coach @DoctorTaco

In all seriousness, I hope he comes in weighing at least 195...preferably 200. If he doesn't overdo the lean bit, because Aguiar is a big MW, I think he'll be able to use his technical skills, which I think are probably better.
Johnson will be testing Aguiar's ground game for sure. I have no idea what to expect of Aguiar's grappling.

Johnson will be testing Aguiar's ground game for sure. I have no idea what to expect of Aguiar's grappling.
For sure, but I also wasn't really impressed by Aguiar's striking in the Khalid fight. I think this is good matchmaking, it would be a solid chance to move Johnson into the top 10 if only the rankers knew anything about Bellator.

For sure, but I also wasn't really impressed by Aguiar's striking in the Khalid fight. I think this is good matchmaking, it would be a solid chance to move Johnson into the top 10 if only the rankers knew anything about Bellator.
The winner of this bout should bump Norbert Novenyi Jr. from the rankings, Johnson should already be in the rankings since he beat #9 ranked Ed Ruth!!!

Taylor could win this if only he had a good striking coach @DoctorTaco

In all seriousness, I hope he comes in weighing at least 195...preferably 200. If he doesn't overdo the lean bit, because Aguiar is a big MW, I think he'll be able to use his technical skills, which I think are probably better.
hes been working more with our Muay Thai coach lately but they look good together. Good pace and energy.
I can’t stress enough just what a good dude Taylor is. Always having fun, good training partner, hard worker, I really like his attitude

The fact that we are two weeks away and still no word off opponent makes me think it's gonna be a regional guy for Storley.

The fact that we are two weeks away and still no word off opponent makes me think it's gonna be a regional guy for Storley.
Yes, I have abandoned all hope it will be Neiman. It will probably some "very underrated" regional guy.

We are awaiting the name off this regional fighter who will be facing Storley. It sounds like Bellator wanted Storley to fight in his hometown and did no planning after that

We are awaiting the name off this regional fighter who will be facing Storley. It sounds like Bellator wanted Storley to fight in his hometown and did no planning after that
Bellator really are the king of "this guy is fighting but we have no idea who he's fighting yet" announcements.

It's bush league as fuck.
I fucking hate that about Bellator.
1. Not announcing fights until a damned week before the event. Jesus Christ, announce the damned fights!! give the fans a chance to get excited. I will never understand that strategy.
2. Giving cans to already established fighters that dont need any more build up. Storley has big hype behind him; his split decision lost against Amosov has aged extremely well. He should be 1 or 2 fights away from a titleshot. But nope, lets kill all the momentum and give him a random can to just keep him active. Same thing happened to Borics after the Caldwell fight, he fought 2 no-names consecutively out of nowhere. And the same will happen to Joey Davies and every other fighter they can build some hype around.

I fucking hate that about Bellator.
1. Not announcing fights until a damned week before the event. Jesus Christ, announce the damned fights!! give the fans a chance to get excited. I will never understand that strategy.
2. Giving cans to already established fighters that dont need any more build up. Storley has big hype behind him; his split decision lost against Amosov has aged extremely well. He should be 1 or 2 fights away from a titleshot. But nope, lets kill all the momentum and give him a random can to just keep him active. Same thing happened to Borics after the Caldwell fight, he fought 2 no-names consecutively out of nowhere. And the same will happen to Joey Davies and every other fighter they can build some hype around.

Yep, I've said a few times I think Yaroslav was lucky that was a three round fight, he was gassing like fuck and Logan still looked pretty fresh. At the very least he needs a #1 contender fight.

Yep, that's depressing. I like Schiro, but he's really not a striker, he's another college wrestler. And I don't think he's even as good as the last D1 wrestler Storley beat which was EJ Brooks. Much less the level that was in the cage in the Storley/Amosov fight. Lose lose scenario since I like Schiro too, either things go as plan and Schiro takes a quick L, or if anything else happens Storley looks bad. But I guess Storley needs to work off fights on his contract, make money.

Yep, I've said a few times I think Yaroslav was lucky that was a three round fight, he was gassing like fuck and Logan still looked pretty fresh. At the very least he needs a #1 contender fight.
His last scheduled fights were against Mark Lemminger and Killys Mota bit both fell off. They are not bad fighters but they are not the level of opposition he should be fighting. I expect this next fight to be of even lower level than that.

His last scheduled fights were against Mark Lemminger and Killys Mota bit both fell off. They are not bad fighters but they are not the level of opposition he should be fighting. I expect this next fight to be of even lower level than that.

Leminger is a shit version of Storley.

In case you need a reason to watch this event.

Storley Vs Schiro it is. <mma3>

Great match making! Why even make this bout, they already tried to get him to fight a regional guy in Omar Hussein and Killys Mota

why do this bout, what does it accomplish? Why throw a regional guy against your number 5 ranked fighter? Why does Storley need to fight down this much?

so many questions, we will never understand since the mind off the Bellator matchmakers is a mystery

Back