Crime Serial Killer in Northern California

This guy is obviously a cool vigilante, like Charles Bronson in Death Wish, for whom I am secretly cheering because anything bad that happens in California I am going to be able to blame on “liberal leadership,” since my political positions are fucking abhorrent and have been proven factually incorrect.

There, you idiots can stop dancing around that shit and just go at it now.

This guy is obviously a cool vigilante, like Charles Bronson in Death Wish, for whom I am secretly cheering because anything bad that happens in California I am going to be able to blame on “liberal leadership,” since my political positions are fucking abhorrent and have been proven factually incorrect.

Quizotegiphy-5.gif

If I had to guess this guy probably has family in Oakland lives in Stockton and is a career criminal, knows to avoid cameras, and basically is looking for dark mostly residential areas in the hood to shoot an unsuspecting victim for a thrill kill. Scary shit

Yo bringing up Charles Bronson you just dated yourself dawg

NorCal has had it's share. When I was a kid, we had the East Area Rapist, turns out he was also the Golden State Killer. The dude lived up in Auburn (Placer County) and was a Sheriff. He drove right past my home in Roseville (Placer County), to murder people in Sacramento County. So, they have this big Town Hall to discuss it and one dude gets up and says, if that guy came around my house, I'd end him. That dude was soon to be a victim as the Serial Killer was in the crowd and took note, targeted him, and did him dirty.

The East Area Rapists evolved into a Serial Killer and improved his techniques. Prior to being a Serial Rapists, he was breaking into homes to just go through people's shit. Hopefully, this guy gets caught fast and has no such evolution and improvement in his skills.
I believe he was actually in attendance as a police officer at the town meeting iirc.

Probably not. Homeless and prostitutes are often targeted because they’re easy to get to and people rarely look for them.

thrill killer imo

Agreed with brackis and others, definitely seeming like a thrill killer. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy gets quite the bodycount if that's the case - no shortage of dark alleys and homeless people / convenient victims.

Sounds like the dude's just a garden variety psycho, and these were just opportunity killings. Hopefully he gets put down soon.

That's probably the worst type of serial killer, one that uses a gun and doesn't really seem to have a motive beyond opportunistically killing unsuspecting people.

Most serial killers in U.S. history were brought down by their "grandiosity", people managed to escape them because their method wasn't as fool-proof as just shooting somebody in the night and running away. In today's times they'd be brought in to jail pretty quickly, because of all the evidence they left behind.

If I had to guess this guy probably has family in Oakland lives in Stockton and is a career criminal, knows to avoid cameras, and basically is looking for dark mostly residential areas in the hood to shoot an unsuspecting victim for a thrill kill. Scary shit

That would be my guess. There have been guys like that before, who'd kill people just to have a story to tell in their gangster circles. The constant competition of looking "harder" than anybody else in your neighborhood, makes people commit some crazy things in order to establish a reputation.

Last edited:
Was hoping for vigilante hunting criminals

Netflix would have jumped on that

So, they have this big Town Hall to discuss it and one dude gets up and says, if that guy came around my house, I'd end him. That dude was soon to be a victim as the Serial Killer was in the crowd and took note, targeted him, and did him dirty.
An investigator said that actually never happened

That's probably the worst type of serial killer, one that uses a gun and doesn't really seem to have a motive beyond opportunistically killing unsuspecting people.

Most serial killers in U.S. history were brought down by their "grandiosity", people managed to escape them because their method wasn't as fool-proof as just shooting somebody in the night and running away. In today's times they'd be brought in to jail pretty quickly, because of all the evidence they left behind.

That would be my guess. There have been guys like that before, who'd kill people just to have a story to tell in their gangster circles. The constant competition of looking "harder" than anybody else in your neighborhood, makes people commit some crazy things in order to establish a reputation.
And shitty police and sheriff departments doing their job terrible.

NorCal has had it's share. When I was a kid, we had the East Area Rapist, turns out he was also the Golden State Killer. The dude lived up in Auburn (Placer County) and was a Sheriff. He drove right past my home in Roseville (Placer County), to murder people in Sacramento County. So, they have this big Town Hall to discuss it and one dude gets up and says, if that guy came around my house, I'd end him. That dude was soon to be a victim as the Serial Killer was in the crowd and took note, targeted him, and did him dirty.

The East Area Rapists evolved into a Serial Killer and improved his techniques. Prior to being a Serial Rapists, he was breaking into homes to just go through people's shit. Hopefully, this guy gets caught fast and has no such evolution and improvement in his skills.

Really? wow, so the killer took it personally. Crazy.

If this guy is killing men, he's probably not a sexual serial killer unless he's gay and gets off on it.

There was a case a few years ago of a guy in a bodysuit killing black men, my first thought was that it was a self-hating black male and also, they showed video of the guy running and as an old athlete, I just knew the guy was some sort of athlete, he was a college ball player. For some strange reason, that case just fell of the radar and I heard nothing more of it after he was caught. (just looked, he did kill anyone it seems, not just black guys).

One thing almost all these guys have in common is that they are losers, not all of them, but most of them and they get off on having power over someone else as a part of their crime at least. I think John Wayne Gacy had connections but alot of these guys don't seem to have a lot going for them. Gary Ridgeway was borderline retarded and worked as a painter, Bundy is often said to be "bright" but if he was, he underachieved every step of the way. Ramirez was just a bum, a thief and an addict but was apparently pretty smart.

Some people think some sort of tbi creates these guys, many of them have some serious concussive incidents in their pasts. I know Ramirez did.

The shit is fascinating though, I get why people say we need to stop with all the docus and coverage of these guys but they are fascinating to us.

Last edited:
Sounds like the dude from Seminole Heights a few years back. Just shot people and left them there. He got busted bringing the murder weapon to work and asking a coworker to hold it for him. Hopefully this guy is just as dumb.
i just looked, that was the hooper I mentioned, haven't heard a thing about him since it happened. Not all murder cases catch on with the media/public. I knew a kickboxer who killed his gay boyfriend, it was covered somewhat locally but as soon as he was convicted it was old news. Being as i knew him, it was fascinating and I'm sure that self hatred was the main factor in him being a killer of a gay male.

i just looked, that was the hooper I mentioned, haven't heard a thing about him since it happened. Not all murder cases catch on with the media/public. I knew a kickboxer who killed his gay boyfriend, it was covered somewhat locally but as soon as he was convicted it was old news. Being as i knew him, it was fascinating and I'm sure that self hatred was the main factor in him being a killer of a gay male.
https://www.fox13news.com/news/accu...illers-defense-team-ready-for-trial-next-year
Crimes happened 5 years ago and there hasn't even been a trial yet. Next year it looks like.

Back