Crime Serial Killer in Northern California

I always tease my brother that I know he'd rat me out like The Unibomber's brother did if I was a killer. He says, "ya, but you kill innocent people" . I just tell him that I know who my first victim should be.

Reward raised again:

now we're talking, i should go look for him myself. I'll dress up as a bum (not a stretch) and wear a football helmet covered with a nit wool cap.

Quite unusual M.O. Seems motivated by nothing in particular, no extra-curricular shit with the bodies etc.

Hitman? Vigilante?

At least two homeless victims. Some kind of vigilante, thinking he's cleaning up the streets?
Maybe he just has insatiable blood lust?

Town-hall meeting held in Stockton

who knows? Some of the people who grew up with him had fond memories of him and said he was a "sweet boy". Things happen and people change. Maybe it was the cousin who forced him to see certain things, maybe it was the brain injuries, maybe he was just born bad. I've heard cops describe Ramirez as "well read" and smart but in watching interviews, he seems like a pretentious idiot who enjoys his infamy. Cops are something else, they will big up a serial killer if it makes them look more competent. I had a cop prof. at my University, I mentioned that Gary "Green River Gary" Ridgeway was a retard and this cop had to stand up for all his brethren and say stuff like Gary was smart to cut his fingernails and shit. Pretty much everyone else associated with the case have said he was near moron level intelligence. The cops don't like admitting they didn't do a great job. Bottom line was, Gary killed people society didn't give a shit about, in fact, he told the cops he thought he was helping them.

The, "smart thing" Ridgeway did was prey on hookers. While it's wrong, a lot of people, including cops, regard a hooker being murdered as almost an occupational hazard. If Ridgeway had targeted middle class soccer moms, he almost certainly would have been caught much sooner.

The, "smart thing" Ridgeway did was prey on hookers. While it's wrong, a lot of people, including cops, regard a hooker being murdered as almost an occupational hazard. If Ridgeway had targeted middle class soccer moms, he almost certainly would have been caught much sooner.

Also, hookers are people who generally slip through the net as they don't want to be 'found' so to speak. They tend to have very few, if any, concrete ties and live under the radar for obvious reasons. It is something of an occupational hazard, though. Hookers put themselves in extremely dangerous situations, willingly - alone, isolated, at night, with a strange man who might/is under the influence of something.

i get that but he was still a near full on retard. My point was that this former cop didn't like how that case reflected on his colleagues so he tried to make Ridgeway out to be some genius, it's not true but I wasn't going to belabor it with a guy who didn't like me and already dogged me out on my grades.

i get that but he was still a near full on retard. My point was that this former cop didn't like how that case reflected on his colleagues so he tried to make Ridgeway out to be some genius, it's not true but I wasn't going to belabor it with a guy who didn't like me and already dogged me out on my grades.

Fair point. Nothing I'd read about Ridgeway indicated he was some Hannibal Lecter-style genius either. Like the vast majority of serial killers, he had a certain amount of cunning and manipulativeness that helped him prey on the weakest victims available.

Reward raised to $95,000

okay thats enough to get me talking

okay sherbro's. which one of you was it who went and did this heinous crime. PM me in full details and we can split the reward. just to verify that this is you before i deposit some money in your account, i need to know full details about the murders that nobody else would know except for the person who killed them. we can keep this between us. i promise i will try not to tell anybody else, but sometimes i get a little drunk. no guarantees in that department, but i'm chill bro.

One of the victim's was shot in a car park getting Popeye's by the sounds of it.

You tell me that anyone outside of a paranoid fruitcake is insisting on taking back up to a fried chicken shop.

What's your solution, live in a housing complex and always coordinate going to the shop with several bodyguards?

Come on, Sherbro, think it through.

There are dangerous situations in dangerous places, but a man randomly shooting lone victims isn't a standard thing you can guard against.

being aware of your surroundings at all times is not bad advice for anyone, and is the best way to not become a victim

This could happen anywhere. I believe every state has had a serial killer. They are one of if not the most rare examples of random violence. Living in fear of being a victim of a serial killer is an irrational fear. It is victim mentality at its worst.

this is true unless said serial killer lives in your neighborhood

Back