Share your weight-loss tips and tricks

What has worked for me both when I competed in the past and also 2 years ago when I was at my heaviest and went from 240 pounds to 167 pounds and under:
  • Stopped alcohol completely. Of course also avoid sugar in any form other than fruits.
  • Started running daily on top of my usual training. It doesn't matter too much the distance or how long (of course the more the better), but running daily especially first thing in the morning not only makes you feel great but it also helps with burning calories and with your metabolism.
  • Diet wise I basically just stuck to what people refer to as a "paleo diet", meaning only eating foods and ingredients that are not processed, basically things you'd find in nature such as vegetables, fish and poultry, nuts, fruits, herbs, etc. No pasta, no bread, no ready meals, no pastries, no cheese, no processed meats like sausage or salami, no milk, etc. This website was pretty good for recipes: https://paleoleap.com/
I didn't even bother counting calories, just clean eating and more training and running.

There are lots of supplements. The main ones being:

1. ECA stack (caffeine, ephedrine HCl, baby aspirin) I drink a cup of coffee with two ephedrine HCl pills.
2. CLA pills
3. Liquids L Carnitine

Then there's cardio. Lots of cardio. My go to is the treadmill.

As for what foods to eat. Consult Canada's food guide.
Can you still get ephedrine?

Can you still get ephedrine?

In Canada, they sell ephedrine hcl over the counter. Jerry Ward, Lui Marco and Lee Priest have vouched for it's efficacy in the EC stack. Those looking to lose weight would stack a baby aspirin as well. Many users in the comments of those videos shared their fat loss stories, proving it to be safe.

It's dumb that it's illegal in the states. (Some coaches were misusing it by prescribing too much to their clients and others were using it to cook up meth as the rumors go.)

At Popeyes, I am working through this twelve pack.
synergenex-ephedrine-50-tablets-12-bottles-raw-ingredient-11706238468175.png

At bulldog nutrition when I bought a packet, it looked like this.
xp-labs-eph.jpg

1. Set realistic goals. Don't set yourself up for disappointment by setting unrealistic expectations.
2. Start slow and build momentum. Trying to make too many changes at once is often overwhelming and unsustainable in the long run. Rather, start with one or two small changes and stick with them until they become habit before adding anything else into the mix.
3. Be mindful of your progress (or lack thereof). Keep track of how you're doing by taking measurements, photos
and vital herbal horny goat weed can help you increase your stamina when working out

Who the fuck eats 4-8 eggs.
I mean I have 3 in a smoothie but that is a breakfast thing to keep me going until lunch time.

And on topic (more on topic); I was going to say the same thing and end it with 'fatty'.

And I say this as someone who is now 220lbs @ 5 ft 11.
When I was 185lbs I was counted as obese. And I was significantly more muscle than now.

I eat 4 eggs a day when I'm not lazy and I would eat more if I wasn't worried about cholesterol.

Even considering switching to vegetarian diet so I could eat more eggs (to get all those meat nutrients).

I think to be more specific is to cut fat mass.
Doing aerobic exercise aka cardio burns visceral fat. The bad fat google.
Going on lower fat diet and less fructose diet. Basically eliminate fried, bad oils and soda. Combined with occasional gym training and SLEEP (the no. 1 most important in caps )
Just doing all this will be 90% of what you need.

The fundamentals:
  • Burn more calories than you consume
  • Track your calories for scientific results
  • Make an estimate of how much you burn per day (there are online calculators for this that give you an assessment based on your weight, age, gender, and activity level)
Helpful tips:
  • Avoid caloric drinks (drink diet soda instead of soda if you can't resist) Water, tea, coffee, are all great- just don't add sweeteners or milk.
  • Eat a lot of protein (important when you're in caloric deficient)
  • Eat a lot of fiber and healthy fats to help you stay satiated and healthy
  • Make sure you're meeting your nutritional needs or you'll be dealing with hair loss and brittle nails
  • Go for long walks. They add up and help you get more calories in. More calories you burn, more you can eat and still lose weight
  • Eat foods that are big on volume but lower on calories. Vegetables, fruits, low calorie pasta/rice substitutes, etc.
I lost 30 lbs. in 3 months following these principles.

Everyone is different though- some people like keto, some people like intermittent fasting. Different things work well for different people.

Two meals of steak & eggs every day. Water, black coffee.

Do it for two weeks and most people will drop plenty of body fat & bloat.

diet soda. It has zero calories so you can drink as much as you want. there's been days when i've went through a 12 pack and I've still been able to lose weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back