Media Shavkat vs Jason Jackson wrestling sparring!

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

I'm quite aroused by your statement sir lol.

Last edited:
soulglo-coming-to-america.gif

I can hear that fucking song in my head lol

No Bellator WW would be top 5 in in UFC.
Tumenov has great striking, but his grappling is not that good, unfortunately.
He is UFC's Slava and Medic.
Haven't seen Umalatov fight.

Albert's TDD has levelled up over the last few years, shame they didn't bring him back, he'd easily be ranked for me.

He beat Amasov?
@StonedLemur

Yup, and it wasn't close. He knocked him out in like the 3rd or 4th rd (forget which rd). I watched all of it though. Beat that ass from beginning to end. Amasov couldn't even score 1 takedownn neither, was a good fight.

Last edited:
@StonedLemur

Yup, and it wasn't close. He knocked him out in like the 3rd or 4th rd (forget which rd). I watched all of it though. Beat that ass from beginning to end. Amasov couldn't even score 1 takedownn neither, was a good fight.

Damn, that's fuckin crazy.
Thanks for the information sir :)

Looks like they had heck of a time. Liked seeing Jason go on offense there - make that practice count.

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit
1700502466681.png

Was just gonna add "playing with their toes and shit" but then i saw you had it!

EXCELLENT!

Just proved it against Amosov. And IMO Shavkat favors the striking more than wrestling, or at least that to me seems to be the sharper part of his game.
Yeah that's how I see it too. I think guys can outwrestle Shavkat but they have to be elite.

Back