Shayna Baszler bites now

Why is calling it fake the go to for everyone? Almost everyone knows the shit is fake and just entertainment. Game of thrones and the rest of your tv shows are fake too. Wrestling is lame btw.
But people don't come post about game of thrones or movies in a MMA forum. WWE fan somehow think that what they're seeing is related to fighting...

Sorry man I’m not personally a pro wrestling fan but you do know mma isn’t much better with a lot of things right? Get off your high horse.
Please, enlighten me

You have issues, mate
<{hughesimpress}>

Pro wrestling can’t be enjoyed without a suspension of belief, at least in my opinion. It’s like in comic books and cartoons. You know it can’t happen in real life, but you just go with it.

Perfect example for me is the Undertaker/Lesnar brawl.

AgitatedApprehensiveBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif

The way they book it is that Lesnar and Undertaker are these two epic beings, and the entire locker room is two weak to even keep them apart. Of course, anyone with a brain can see that there is no way that these two would be able to break free if the other wrestlers were seriously trying to hold them back, but you go with it because it’s part of the fun.

This recent storyline with Baszler coming to the WWE from NXT and just wrecking shit is very reminiscent of when the Z fighters went up against Frieza in Dragonball Z.

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_ombn3i1ZiJ1r8a94o_500.gifv

Shayna has been booked as a monster (since November) who dominates in all her matches, and hasn’t been close to losing (she took out everyone in the Elimination Chamber and took some of them out in like 2 minutes). This was supposed to create this aura of invincibility. Again, anyone with a brain would know that Baszler ended her MMA career on a losing streak, and that she has already lost several times in the past when she was in NXT, but we willingly choose to follow along and go with it.

Watching fast and furious movies is no different than watching wrestling.

But people don't come post about game of thrones or movies in a MMA forum. WWE fan somehow think that what they're seeing is related to fighting...

Well I mean when there is a post about a wrestling match with former MMA fighters, it does relate to MMA.

They made Baszler lose. What a waste...

After booking her so strong in the Elimination Chamber and letting her squash everyone, they make her lose to Lynch.

Now Riot, Rose, Asuka, Natalya, and Logan all look even weaker than they did a month ago.

I can't help but notice they left Asuka out of the Shayna's highlights of destruction video...trying to salvage something out of that debacle.

Last edited:

Seriously...how could anything in pro rasslin be related to pro fighting...you get it. Put er there new pal!

upload_2020-4-5_9-32-34.gif

I can't help but notice they left Asuka out of the Shayna's highlights of destruction video...trying to salvage something out of that debacle.

Hopefully they can. I remember thinking they ruined Asuka when they let Charlotte beat her at Mania and then had Carmella beat Charlotte clean not long after, but she seemed to rebound from that okay.

The rumor is that when Kairi Sane’s contract comes to an end, she won’t renew and is going to go back to wrestling in Japan (I’m not sure when that is going to be, but the Kabuki Warriors dropping the belts makes me think it’s sooner rather than later).

If this is the case, I would love to see Asuka get a big singles push again.

Hopefully they can. I remember thinking they ruined Asuka when they let Charlotte beat her at Mania and then had Carmella beat Charlotte clean not long after, but she seemed to rebound from that okay.

The rumor is that when Kairi Sane’s contract comes to an end, she won’t renew and is going to go back to wrestling in Japan (I’m not sure when that is going to be, but the Kabuki Warriors dropping the belts makes me think it’s sooner rather than later).

If this is the case, I would love to see Asuka get a big singles push again.

I think Kairi is heading back to Stardom. I guess they want her and Io back bad. I have to think they're going to something big with Asuka again...they've been focusing on her a lot. Charlotte ending the streak was one of the most retarded things they've done in recent years and that's saying a lot.

They made Baszler lose. What a waste...

After booking her so strong in the Elimination Chamber and letting her squash everyone, they make her lose to Lynch.

Now Riot, Rose, Asuka, Natalya, and Logan all look even weaker than they did a month ago.
Vince pulled the plug at the last minute the same way he did with Rumble. Baszler was supposed to win the Rumble but she lost to Charlotte Flair who was pretending to be dead for 20 minutes.

Fuck off with this fake shit to a fakewrestling forum, thank you

Its nostalgic shit, most of us adults were brought up watching it before MMA was even a thing.

Do you still watch Tom & Jerry too?

One is a ancient children's cartoon

The other is stunt men jumping around in a entertainment show, so are you telling me you only watch real life sports and nothing scripted?

You get those idiots like this Ricardinho guy who i guarantee watches shot and shot and reshot movies with fight scenes and thinks thats ok, yet watching stunt men doing a live entertainment show is gay XD

Back