Television SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW TV Series

If you have seen the entire season of SHE-HULK, how do you feel about it?

• Liked it

• It was ok

• Meh

• Disliked it

• Did not watch because this show is garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Same here: First season of Netflix's DD was good, second was decent. Third season was awful.
Rest of Marvel shows in Netflix were a turd, including Punisher.

Nah fam. Daredevil Season 3 was the best… Absolutely AMAZING from beginning to end

Jessica Jones was amazing

Luke Cage had ups and Downs but was good overall

Why couldn't every episode be like that! It was probably the best episode of the entire series. They played off each other extremely well. And they packed a lot of story in the small amount of time, but I didn't feel like, "that's it?" At the end of it.

I think this has the ability to end very well.

Wow, as someone that has watched Doomcock's videos for years this is absolutely bizarre for me. No chance that's a coincidence.

Doomcock isn't even a big YouTuber. Most of his videos get under 100K views total.

Once you get the gag - He doesn't have 'spies in Hollywood' he's just a guy that makes speculative videos in the form of a super-villain and does funny voices for all his 'minions,' he's just cheap fun.

Marvel really upped his profile, making him trend #1 on Twitter.

Nah fam. Daredevil Season 3 was the best… Absolutely AMAZING from beginning to end

Idk to each his own i guess. I couldn't stand season 3, too over the top drama for me...
The only thing I liked in JJ was David Tennant. He's an underrated actor.
I love Luke Cage's character in comics, but couldn't even sit through the entire first episode. It was a mess; they just got everything wrong. Why couldn't they use the Mini series by Azzarello & Corben instead of that dull, spineless shit??
latest

Wow, as someone that has watched Doomcock's videos for years this is absolutely bizarre for me. No chance that's a coincidence.

Doomcock isn't even a big YouTuber. Most of his videos get under 100K views total.

Once you get the gag - He doesn't have 'spies in Hollywood' he's just a guy that makes speculative videos in the form of a super-villain and does funny voices for all his 'minions,' he's just cheap fun.

Marvel really upped his profile, making him trend #1 on Twitter.

This is just more proof that the show is written by cheap hacks that have REAL ideas. Nobody will watch She Hulk in ten years from now.

Heres the fight for those that jumped ship off the show

I gotta say, if it wasnt for youtubers, id be suckered into this show (i agree, no one is rewatching this) or buying story based games like last of us 2. They are heroes.

I gotta say, if it wasnt for youtubers, id be suckered into this show (i agree, no one is rewatching this) or buying story based games like last of us 2. They are heroes.

Out of context clips tell you nothing. The show is fun and worth watching.

Ok, based only on this clip, the only problem I have with it is... why throw the car?

But besides that, the 'Hulk Slap' could have been a great way to end the fight if it had temporarily deafened Daredevil, throwing off the main sense he relies on. But, he was practically was fine afterward and it was the blast afterward that threw him back and the impact ended the fight.

7/10 - Was expecting worse.

i LOVE all three and the defenders too. some of the best television ive watched honestly. jessica jones is my favorite.

Ok, based only on this clip, the only problem I have with it is... why throw the car?

But besides that, the 'Hulk Slap' could have been a great way to end the fight if it had temporarily deafened Daredevil, throwing off the main sense he relies on. But, he was practically was fine afterward and it was the blast afterward that threw him back and the impact ended the fight.

i didn't see the final fight that way at all. i think the slap did both but he recovered quickly but not before she unmasked him (it was crazy to see dareveil hulk-handled like that) and the fight ended because they got the chance to talk.

Out of context clips tell you nothing. The show is fun and worth watching.

I stopped watching i think after the 3rd or 4th. Whenever the twerk was...

I got my fill.

Yeah. Its not bad. Not enough for me to return.

i think the slap did both but he recovered quickly but not before she unmasked him

I didn't see any evidence he was deafened at all.

Daredevil's main weakness is his hearing, its extremely sensitive.

(it was crazy to see dareveil hulk-handled like that)
and the fight ended because they got the chance to talk.

It depends, since this is 'reboot Daredevil.' Is he a very experienced crime-fighter that has fought with super-powered villains before? Or is this 'Year One Daredevil' and he's relatively inexperienced?

If he's experienced, he's supposed to be Marvel's Batman. He's basically good enough to be an Avenger, on the level of Black Widow and Hawkeye.

And he's running away and easily beat by SheHulk that just got her powers two months ago?

*Sigh* Its fine, I guess.

What a great episode, they really nailed the character and I’m really happy they are letting her be a normal human on top of she hulk. The chemistry between her and Matt was fantastic and I really hope they get together again in the future and she gives him a wink and says, HULK SMASH. I would laugh my ass off, also imagine being such a useless chud that all you could get on someone is she’s trying to find a fucking boyfriend.
@KnightTemplar I told you they would nail the lighter side of DD. While I highly doubt Born Again is going to be as light as this appearance, it probably won’t be as broody as Netflix.

Yeah, I don't think they'll go all in on Born Again either. The MCU doesn't do Dark. Which is a shame in this case as BA is one of the most intense comics ever written.

Still, Murdoch is never far from his thoughts. The Kingpin imagines one last moment of realisation, of Murdoch thrashing, screaming hatefully, silently, into the polluted water.

The Kingpin shudders at the thought. In pleasure.

The world seems flooded with sunlight. Daily business becomes a joyful, child-like game. He has disgraced, destroyed and murdered the only good man he has ever known.

This is his triumph of the spirit.

In time the cab is recovered. There is blood and the bloody evidence of a struggle. There is a shattered windscreen and a safety belt severed by a shard of glass and what must have been a hideous effort of will.

There is no corpse.

There is no corpse.

There is no corpse.

I didn't see any evidence he was deafened at all.

Daredevil's main weakness is his hearing, its extremely sensitive.

It depends, since this is 'reboot Daredevil.' Is he a very experienced crime-fighter that has fought with super-powered villains before? Or is this 'Year One Daredevil' and he's relatively inexperienced?

If he's experienced, he's supposed to be Marvel's Batman. He's basically good enough to be an Avenger, on the level of Black Widow and Hawkeye.

And he's running away and easily beat by SheHulk that just got her powers two months ago?

*Sigh* Its fine, I guess.

i cant see ANY way daredevil can compete with the strength of she hulk no matter how skilled he is. i mean... he does evade her amazingly well and she does seem lumbering but in the end there is just no way for daredevil to hurt she hulk and he does not have the kind of money and gadgets that batman would have. daredevil is nothing compared to the the hulk and there is just no way to change that.

daredevil is an avenger level hero in the end but so is black widow who is rightly terrified of the hulk... being an avenger does not make one equal to the hulk and nobody thinks that. she handled him like a child because that is the true difference between their abilities.

as to the slap i think the fact that daredevil has incredible hearing is well known and does not have to be exaggerated or spelled out to an audience in any way. its a KNOWN weakness. i think there would need to be evidence that it did NOT hurt his ears to make the claim that it didn't. he did recover quickly but that could be said from both the slam into the car and the ears and is explained by the short episodes and there no really being enough time to totally play that out. maybe thats bad writing but i dont think it can be said to be them forgetting daredevil has sensitive hearing. there is no evidence for that.

i cant see ANY way daredevil can compete with the strength of she hulk no matter how skilled he is. i mean... he does evade her amazingly well and she does seem lumbering but in the end there is just no way for daredevil to hurt she hulk and he does not have the kind of money and gadgets that batman would have. daredevil is nothing compared to the the hulk and there is just no way to change that.

daredevil is an avenger level hero in the end but so is black widow who is rightly terrified of the hulk... being an avenger does not make one equal to the hulk and nobody thinks that. she handled him like a child because that is the true difference between their abilities.

as to the slap i think the fact that daredevil has incredible hearing is well known and does not have to be exaggerated or spelled out to an audience in any way. its a KNOWN weakness. i think there would need to be evidence that it did NOT hurt his ears to make the claim that it didn't. he did recover quickly but that could be said from both the slam into the car and the ears and is explained by the short episodes and there no really being enough time to totally play that out. maybe thats bad writing but i dont think it can be said to be them forgetting daredevil has sensitive hearing. there is no evidence for that.

This. Weight classes exist for a reason, and She Hulk is a Light Heavy at least, if not on the lower end of the true Heavyweight class. DD has nothing for her, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. Most Heroes or Villains don't.

I'd have been pissed if they'd shown Daredevil hurting She Hulk. That would be ridiculous.

Strongly disagree. Third season of DD was the best, with Kingpin being three steps ahead of everyone up until the last couple of episodes.
that season got pretty dire with multiple episodes of effort coming to complete failure on the part of the good guys.... you really get the impression of how dangerous and formidable kingpin is with that season.

Back