Television SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW TV Series

If you have seen the entire season of SHE-HULK, how do you feel about it?

• Liked it

• It was ok

• Meh

• Disliked it

• Did not watch because this show is garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.
i cant see ANY way daredevil can compete with the strength of she hulk no matter how skilled he is. i mean... he does evade her amazingly well and she does seem lumbering but in the end there is just no way for daredevil to hurt she hulk and he does not have the kind of money and gadgets that batman would have. daredevil is nothing compared to the the hulk and there is just no way to change that.

daredevil is an avenger level hero in the end but so is black widow who is rightly terrified of the hulk... being an avenger does not make one equal to the hulk and nobody thinks that. she handled him like a child because that is the true difference between their abilities.

as to the slap i think the fact that daredevil has incredible hearing is well known and does not have to be exaggerated or spelled out to an audience in any way. its a KNOWN weakness. i think there would need to be evidence that it did NOT hurt his ears to make the claim that it didn't. he did recover quickly but that could be said from both the slam into the car and the ears and is explained by the short episodes and there no really being enough time to totally play that out. maybe thats bad writing but i dont think it can be said to be them forgetting daredevil has sensitive hearing. there is no evidence for that.

Gotra admit, that's a quality response on most of my points.

Just one thing - 'i think there would need to be evidence that it did NOT hurt his ears to make the claim that it didn't.'

It didn't hurt his ears because there was no indication it hurt his ears.

The 'Hulk Slap' basically is an explosion of volume that sent Daredevil flying. That would deafened normal people, and it certainly would have deafened Daredevil at least temporarily. (Much longer than the 2 seconds he would have been deaf in the show)

This. Weight classes exist for a reason, and She Hulk is a Light Heavy at least, if not on the lower end of the true Heavyweight class. DD has nothing for her, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. Most Heroes or Villains don't.

I'd have been pissed if they'd shown Daredevil hurting She Hulk. That would be ridiculous.

i mean.... she could cave dd's skull in with a a hard flip!! if anything how well dd did only shows her total inexperience trying slow moving big grabs and power moves to get at what basically amounts to a fly compared to her.

Last edited:
Gotra admit, that's a quality response on most of my points.

Just one thing - 'i think there would need to be evidence that it did NOT hurt his ears to make the claim that it didn't.'

It didn't hurt his ears because there was no indication it hurt his ears.

The 'Hulk Slap' basically is an explosion of volume that sent Daredevil flying. That would deafened normal people, and it certainly would have deafened Daredevil at least temporarily. (Much longer than the 2 seconds he would have been deaf in the show)

thanks for saying that. it speaks to your good character.

ill concede that my point about assuming that his hearing was effected is not a foregone conclusion. i did assume it while watching the episode but thats just my subjective experience.

Ok, based only on this clip, the only problem I have with it is... why throw the car?

But besides that, the 'Hulk Slap' could have been a great way to end the fight if it had temporarily deafened Daredevil, throwing off the main sense he relies on. But, he was practically was fine afterward and it was the blast afterward that threw him back and the impact ended the fight.

7/10 - Was expecting worse.

I know this has already been somewhat addressed, but he hit the car face first yet was holding his head around his ear after. I think the insinuation was some form of temporary deafening

I know this has already been somewhat addressed, but he hit the car face first yet was holding his head around his ear after. I think the insinuation was some form of temporary deafening
i thought i remembered that but did not want to say so in case i misremembered.

@GearSolidMetal

Yeah, I don't think they'll go all in on Born Again either. The MCU doesn't do Dark. Which is a shame in this case as BA is one of the most intense comics ever written.

Still, Murdoch is never far from his thoughts. The Kingpin imagines one last moment of realisation, of Murdoch thrashing, screaming hatefully, silently, into the polluted water.

The Kingpin shudders at the thought. In pleasure.

The world seems flooded with sunlight. Daily business becomes a joyful, child-like game. He has disgraced, destroyed and murdered the only good man he has ever known.

This is his triumph of the spirit.

In time the cab is recovered. There is blood and the bloody evidence of a struggle. There is a shattered windscreen and a safety belt severed by a shard of glass and what must have been a hideous effort of will.

There is no corpse.

There is no corpse.

There is no corpse.
Woah, save some pussy for the rest of us lol

Yeah, I don't think they'll go all in on Born Again either. The MCU doesn't do Dark. Which is a shame in this case as BA is one of the most intense comics ever written.

Still, Murdoch is never far from his thoughts. The Kingpin imagines one last moment of realisation, of Murdoch thrashing, screaming hatefully, silently, into the polluted water.

The Kingpin shudders at the thought. In pleasure.

The world seems flooded with sunlight. Daily business becomes a joyful, child-like game. He has disgraced, destroyed and murdered the only good man he has ever known.

This is his triumph of the spirit.

In time the cab is recovered. There is blood and the bloody evidence of a struggle. There is a shattered windscreen and a safety belt severed by a shard of glass and what must have been a hideous effort of will.

There is no corpse.

There is no corpse.

There is no corpse.
Frank Miller at his finest

Hard_Applause_Gif_Animation.gif

Not sure if mentioned already, but I had no clue they’ve been dropping QR codes into episodes and when you click them, they will take you to a free issue of a comic

C486BD69-D47E-404D-8318-683CAC085B38.jpeg

You're missing out.
Yeah this has turned out to be the best of the marve shows by a rather large margin. Tatiana Maslany has really made this show. Daredevil being nerfed a little I don't like but compared to she hulk he isn't nearly on that power level anyway. But what if an Loki are the only other 2 I liked even a little.

The show that needs to be made is a MA version of Ghost Rider. (Either one Johnny or Robbie) . Just think if Disney does it ... it will be a pg version n will suck.

Back