Television SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW TV Series

If you have seen the entire season of SHE-HULK, how do you feel about it?

• Liked it

• It was ok

• Meh

• Disliked it

• Did not watch because this show is garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Daredevil will be wearing the traditional red suit in Born Again and I think the yellow and red costume is just for the She-Hulk episode. Story-wise, it makes sense why Matt would be wearing the yellow/red suit as to not be easily identified as Daredevil by the public because it would draw attention as to why the costumed vigilante would be in Los Angeles which could possibly link him to his secret identity.

If this is the last time we see the yellow and red suit, I'm glad we finally get to see it in live-action. If they bring it to the Born Again series, I'm also okay with it as the suit looked really good imo.

That last episode was great, and this whole season has been as well. The whole 4th wall thing was a stellar idea for this show, and Tatiana really gives this character life.

This lighter version of Daredevil will fit right in. Charlie Cox was fun to watch, and I liked what I saw.
These characters and their personalities aren't set in stone anyways. Over time, we can see characters develop and go through things. They don't just have to be a brooding, depressed tortured soul, OR, a Taika non-stop joke machine.
While this show is light hearted, it does have adult themes, and is also addressing an interesting character issue of Jen vs. She-Hulk.

I watch an episode here and there. It is entertaining enough that I'll finish it eventually... it's not something that I am dying to watch the next episode, but most of the recent Marvel/Disney shows are like that, I'm not shitting on She Hulk in particular.

Someone said that every scene in the series feels like a post-credit scene. I'm like shit, that's accurate!

<TheWire1>

I decided to finally check out one episode on Friday, ended up binging the whole series, it was that freaking good!
I loved everything about this show, the setting, the humor, the charming characters, the witty writing, the wacky awkward lesser superheroes and villians, definitely reminds me of Harvey Birdman : Attorney At Law which was one of my favorite shows
The breakout star is that fashion designer though, that guy is hilarious, hope he pops up in more MCU stuff

"Then you shouldnt have betrayed me you greasy old buffalo"

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

As someone that hasnt liked a lot of the Phase 4 movies, it still gives me hope that MCU can get the ship back on track when theyre putting out quality shows like Loki, WandaVision and She Hulk

I coulda done without all that woke bullshit, though

I decided to finally check out one episode on Friday, ended up binging the whole series, it was that freaking good!
I loved everything about this show, the setting, the humor, the charming characters, the witty writing, the wacky awkward lesser superheroes and villians, definitely reminds me of Harvey Birdman : Attorney At Law which was one of my favorite shows
The breakout star is that fashion designer though, that guy is hilarious, hope he pops up in more MCU stuff

As someone that hasnt liked a lot of the Phase 4 movies, it still gives me hope that MCU can get the ship back on track when theyre putting out quality shows like Loki, WandaVision and She Hulk

YES. The fashion designer is great.....butttttt...I dont get how he's making suits for super heroes that have secret identities.

A+ on the random side characters. I'm hoping for a season 2, and return appearances of Drunk girl, Fashion designer, and Titania.

YES. The fashion designer is great.....butttttt...I dont get how he's making suits for super heroes that have secret identities.

A+ on the random side characters. I'm hoping for a season 2, and return appearances of Drunk girl, Fashion designer, and Titania.

She Hulk, "So this means you'll make my dress for the gala?"

Luke, "Yes, of course. I'm not a monster...try not to get too bloated between now and then"

<bball2>

I think Daredevil will be wearing the traditional red suit in Born Again and I think the yellow and red costume is just for the She-Hulk episode. Story-wise, it makes sense why Matt would be wearing the yellow/red suit as to not be easily identified as Daredevil by the public because it would draw attention as to why the costumed vigilante would be in Los Angeles which could possibly link him to his secret identity.

If this is the last time we see the yellow and red suit, I'm glad we finally get to see it in live-action. If they bring it to the Born Again series, I'm also okay with it as the suit looked really good imo.
this his how i know im an armature/casual. thanks for all the insight.

Nice. I always suspected that She-Hulk would probably be better received if the season was binge-watched (or if the viewer is not a frequent watcher of YouTube hate/outrage channels).

Todd's comments regarding Wakanda made no sense to me. They were never colonized and he couldn't have studied abroad there.

Best acting in the episode was from Mark Linn Baker. The way he showed shock and concern while the hacked phone was broadcasted was tight.

So I was completely wrong about this show: thought the actress looked wrong for the part, thought the cgi would prevent me from getting into it, thought there would be too much ott "go girl" feminism.

Ended up loving it. It takes a couple episodes to hit its stride, but I really like the lighter tone, the short format and the more down to earth kind of story compared to the galactic multiverse stuff Marvel has kind of gotten lost in. Great actress in the lead and a bunch of fun minor characters and cameos. It's not a million miles from Peacemaker, which I also rate highly.

She Hulk and Dare Devil were great together, I hope she will be in Born Again.

Fingers crossed for a season 2.

So I was completely wrong about this show: thought the actress looked wrong for the part, thought the cgi would prevent me from getting into it, thought there would be too much ott "go girl" feminism.

Ended up loving it. It takes a couple episodes to hit its stride, but I really like the lighter tone, the short format and the more down to earth kind of story compared to the galactic multiverse stuff Marvel has kind of gotten lost in. Great actress in the lead and a bunch of fun minor characters and cameos. It's not a million miles from Peacemaker, which I also rate highly.

She Hulk and Dare Devil were great together, I hope she will be in Born Again.

Fingers crossed for a season 2.
Great to hear. Out of curiosity, did you watch the show on a weekly basis or you mostly binge-watched the episodes?

I wish it was a bit funnier but I have enjoyed the sort of laid back story going on here. I wish the law\court stuff was a little more series to but I don't mind it. We did get Wongers out of it and I've enjoyed that.

Nice. I always suspected that She-Hulk would probably be better received if the season was binge-watched (or if the viewer is not a frequent watcher of YouTube hate/outrage channels).
Yup. I watched the first episode with my son and we both really liked it, but after a few days he was saying it was cringey woke feminist crap.

I'm like, gee what changed your mind?

Fucking internet.

Yup. I watched the first episode with my son and we both really liked it, but after a few days he was saying it was cringey woke feminist crap.

I'm like, gee what changed your mind?

Fucking internet.

The woke stuff is spread out , It gets an eye roll here and there but doesn't derail the story, most of the way.

The woke stuff is spread out , It gets an eye roll here and there but doesn't derail the story, most of the way.
Yeah one of the main points the haters pick on was when she told Bruce that she doesn't need special training to control her rage, she's already better at it because she's a woman.

But that moment was great in light of what happened in the last episode. She's now suffering the consequences of her arrogance.

Back