Sherbros, Help Me Score a PS5

Holy crap, that product still isn't available?! How tf can't the company reach demand by now? Or are they trying to do some perpetually rare marketing technique? Fuck 'em.

They’re slowly becoming more available but I wouldn’t expect to find one at retail prices within the next few months. Right now they’re flipping for about twice the retail price, which is down quite a bit from where it once was at least

There are a lot of stock checker pages on telegram that are dead on with drop days and times. It’s just a question of refreshing the page continuously at the right time. Good luck Sherbro hope luck is in your favour

Holy crap, that product still isn't available?! How tf can't the company reach demand by now? Or are they trying to do some perpetually rare marketing technique? Fuck 'em.

There is a global shortage of microchips affecting numerous industries, not just the PS5. That’s the main culprit.

I know everyone will hate me for this but... why do you want a PS5? The generation hasn't even really begun yet.

Now Ratchet and Clank is a huge exception- that might be the best looking game right now. Period.

But other than that I don't see much merit in buying one. Other than to just have one, to scratch that itch- and of course I can relate, I know the feeling but...

I mean at least don't buy it scalped

My best advice, how I scored 3, was by finding twitter bots, setting immediate alerts abd being next to a computer. Not sure if you have that ability, but twitter notifications are much quicker than any other notifications that I've found. I forget the ones that I used by I will try to look for you. Awesome on your son btw. Sounds like he's putting in work.

I know everyone will hate me for this but... why do you want a PS5? The generation hasn't even really begun yet.

Now Ratchet and Clank is a huge exception- that might be the best looking game right now. Period.

But other than that I don't see much merit in buying one. Other than to just have one, to scratch that itch- and of course I can relate, I know the feeling but...

I mean at least don't buy it scalped

His son wants one. I'm sure he doesn't care about what's released, its the fact of having one that counts. I was a 16 year old once, so I get where he's coming from.

When I got my PS5 I noticed BB was restocking every Friday between 10-3. They consistently did it for a month and I checked past restocks and they did it for the past months as well. You have to have your payment info and everything already entered into the system.

I lucked out and got mine at Best Buy, but I’m always up incredibly early so I was able to score it. Honestly if you need to, buy one from a scalper. Retailers haven’t been doing anything to try to prevent this from happening so what other option do you have? You’re going to end up waiting possibly up to a year to be able to get one, Constantly checking websites, and putting in the item in your cart only to have it not check out

It's practically been a year already. This is ridiculous.

I’ve scored 7 this year but none in the last couple of months.

Setting your alerts & watching for GameStop, BB Fridays from 10-3, & the Sony Direct Queue are your best options.

There should be more coming along after this drought.

I’ve scored 7 this year but none in the last couple of months.

Setting your alerts & watching for GameStop, BB Fridays from 10-3, & the Sony Direct Queue are your best options.

There should be more coming along after this drought.
Why did you buy seven?

Probably made some good money reselling.
maxresdefault.jpg

He's 16 years old and hasn't asked me for a dime. He's tried for weeks and is now coming to his old man for guidance. It is my pleasure to lend a hand.
On a side note, maybe your AV can deliver it to him "Dee hech el-a"

I wouldnt buy one from a scalper just on principle. Tell him to pick up another job then he wont have time for video games

Back