Sherbros, Help Me Score a PS5

well, i know amd has increased wafer supply for the entire 2nd half of the year (iirc, gaining 10k wafers each month... ie: this month has 10k more than june. december should be 60k more than june)

so shit should be easing up a bit more. but how much of this will translate to console supply (and perhaps with cyclical increasing demand, ie: holidays), i dunno.

He’s a self-admitted scalper
giphy.gif

This is probably your worst option, but I’m not in the US right now and I can actually get you one and ship it internationally to you. But LOL if this is what you’re reduced to. I’m amazed this is still that hard to get in the US
I’m curious to know where you live then.

i'm serious, i cant see where in the world you can easily score a ps5 right now.
Well where we are for one. I have seen them available here in Halifax in about 5 different stores in the past few weeks.

I’ve scored 7 this year but none in the last couple of months.

Setting your alerts & watching for GameStop, BB Fridays from 10-3, & the Sony Direct Queue are your best options.

There should be more coming along after this drought.
10-3 in what time zone?

10-3 in what time zone?

He's not always right but he is a lot of the time. I've landed 3 through GameStop.

Make sure your payment info is updated at GameStop, set your alert for his Tweet today, & be prepared to respond & checkout aggressively (It's not as bad through GameStop) for a bundle.

Edit: He says it should be at 8:00 PST.

The Pro Membership is $14.99 & should up the odds.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/cameronritz

This is the best tracker I’ve found. It’s just a bot that runs 24/7 checking inventory for major retailers and you get an alert when it changes. I still haven’t got one yet but the closest I’ve come is using him. Also, there’s a rumor that Costco is no longer going to do online sales and will just start stocking stores when they get inventory. So if you have a Costco membership then who knows, you might just stumble upon one randomly.

He's not right 100% but he is a lot of the time. I've landed 3 through GameStop.

Make sure your payment info is updated at GameStop, set your alert for his Tweet today, & be prepared to respond & checkout aggressively (It's not as bad through GameStop) for a bundle.

Edit: He says it should be at 8:00 PST.

The Pro Membership is $14.99 & should up the odds.

I should have checked back here. I was on the site waiting for 11am, but wasn't a pro member. I am now and will be ready. Thanks again!

Well where we are for one. I have seen them available here in Halifax in about 5 different stores in the past few weeks.
You guys are lucky then , here in Quebec I rarely see them hehe

I don't know shit about video games, but my teenager has busted his ass for months mowing lawns and delivering for his mom's store trying to save up for a PS5. Most kids blow money as soon as they get it (including his siblings), so I want to encourage this as a life lesson. He now has the money but of course these things can hardly be found.

I'm told you have to track these restocking events at Best Buy, Walmart etc for even a prayer at getting a console. Can my Sherbros share info, ideas or strategies? This is a serious request so any help is greatly appreciated.
There are Twitter pages that will send you a notification when they become available. You have to be quick because they sell out quick. Gamestop had some today. I think Amazon had them the other day.

I don't know shit about video games, but my teenager has busted his ass for months mowing lawns and delivering for his mom's store trying to save up for a PS5. Most kids blow money as soon as they get it (including his siblings), so I want to encourage this as a life lesson. He now has the money but of course these things can hardly be found.

I'm told you have to track these restocking events at Best Buy, Walmart etc for even a prayer at getting a console. Can my Sherbros share info, ideas or strategies? This is a serious request so any help is greatly appreciated.

eBay has some for not much above RRP last time I checked....

Back