Sherdog Belts

great idea, then we can be like every other forum out there. what next OP? you want upvotes and reddit gold?

really though, post counts or likes dont matter if people's contributions are chit. just post some quality content and be content that people are benefiting or getting some lulz

Who gives a shit about the color of the belt under ones avatar on an MMA forum?

If the color of that thing has any meaning whatsoever to you, then you need to rethink the meaning of life and what you want out of it.

This guy knows the score.

People spam likes just like they post whore.. so you're system is flawed anyway.

Of course I'd never do such a thing.

If the color of that thing has any meaning whatsoever to you, then you need to rethink the meaning of life and what you want out of it.

This is the kind of shit I'd expect from a purple belt. . .

It doesn't matter to me either way. It took me this long to get to brown belt, so I doubt my posting habits would change no matter what. Having said that, the clowns who get to black belt in a few months are usually not worth paying attention to.

Join Date > Post Count

Why cant we base belts on dick sizes ?

I tell everyone I meet in real life that I have a gold belt on Sherdog. Women swoon and men grovel.

EDIT apparently I have a steel belt. Can't wait for the respek I'm gonna get now.

@Lethal once told me they're going to update the belts... is this still happening?

Custom belts aren't doable yet

That would be kewl if they just skipped blue belt when your post count is going up and then it was reserved for mods.

Back