Sherdog Belts

I don't even know what belt I am

I think that's brown?

But Wgas?

The only thing I would change is allowing posts in the pics forum to count on the post count.

It's daft that it doesn't.

What about the people that were posting greatness before the like button? Lose a lot of clout.

content of posts > join date > post count > likes

What if the belts were based on number of likes instead of posts?

People can just start spamming threads and responses just to get promoted to the next belch.

(in before "Just like this one")

Thoughts?

Well, if they were based on cocksize I would be a black belt

I wouldn't want to see the belts go. They've always been here and I don't post a crazy lot but when you move up a belt it's kind of cool.

Who gives a shit about the color of the belt under ones avatar on an MMA forum?

If the color of that thing has any meaning whatsoever to you, then you need to rethink the meaning of life and what you want out of it.
giphy.gif

I think things were better before likes existed. Popularity is a poor measure of merit.

What about the old timers who have been here for years before the "like" system was implemented? Their contributions are (in some cases) reflected in post counts.

This. Also, some us go through spurts or don't post everyday. I just recently hit purple belt. <Moves>

I'd rather only have demerits that demotes your belt color. Negativity is what the dog is all about.

I still want my gold belt back lol.

I don’t see the point, it’s not like there are special rewards that come with the next belt rank. I don’t even keep up with that stuff.

I don’t see the point, it’s not like there are special rewards that come with the next belt rank. I don’t even keep up with that stuff.

You only get the special rewards when you get to the higher belts, peasant.

What if the belts were based on number of likes instead of posts?

People can just start spamming threads and responses just to get promoted to the next belch.

(in before "Just like this one")

Thoughts?

Shut up, green belt

Back