Sherdog.com UFC 239 Preview Show

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Sherdog's Ant Walker and Patrick Auger, along with The Mac Life's Oscar Willis, give their thoughts about the UFC 239 main card and key matchups at this event.

Does Sherdog even have credentials? :rolleyes:

Does Sherdog even have credentials? :rolleyes:
Sure, dog. We have two guys in the arena tonight on press row, and another in the crowd available to help out.

I was hoping for an interview with Dana. :rolleyes:
We don't have an interview with Dana but we did get one with KSW co-founder Martin Lewandowski which was a good talk. Ant actually broke the news to Lewandowski that John Lineker was a free agent, you could almost see him licking his chops wanting to sign him.

We don't have an interview with Dana but we did get one with KSW co-founder Martin Lewandowski which was a good talk. Ant actually broke the news to Lewandowski that John Lineker was a free agent, you could almost see him licking his chops wanting to sign him.

Yeah i am just messing around about the credentials but it's no secret Sherdog has had a shaky past with the UFC!

I'll watch the show for sure..

Yeah i am just messing around about the credentials but it's no secret Sherdog has had a shaky past with the UFC!
Yeah we put that behind us and are moving forward full steam ahead. I'm proud of our coverage around UFC 239 and I hope we're able to keep it up for future events, Walker and Sloan have been crushing it this week putting together interviews and other great content for the site. I'm not just saying that because I'm a company man, either. The interview with Chiesa was fun because they ended up talking about Stranger Things (which I'm rewatching since I forgot what happened), and his chat with Claudia Gadelha about moving her training camp to Jersey was great too.

I read the preview on the main page and it was utter dogshit, toss in The Mac life and you have port a potty filled with shit on a 110 degree day.
Why do people like you bother saying anything?

Why do people like you bother saying anything?
Some people are such bummers that they just want to dump all over the good things other people do. Their loss.

why not sticky this thread to garner more attention?

why not sticky this thread to garner more attention?
A lot of people skip stickies, this gives it a shot to get some traction. It won't matter for much longer, fights are going to begin shortly.

Sherdog's Ant Walker and Patrick Auger, along with The Mac Life's Oscar Willis, give their thoughts about the UFC 239 main card and key matchups at this event.

Back