Sherdog fan drops in the Great Beyond at a Baseball game

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Look for the guy in blue shirt

Last edited:
they really think this ball is gonna be worth $1 million? dude is in 4th place.

I think people forget how good he was pre home run record. Best all around player ever.

Lol absolutely not. Go back and look at his pre-SF numbers. He was averaging barely over 20 Hr's a year. Then all of a sudden he gets within earshot of BALCO and his numbers skyrocket, coincidence?

Lol absolutely not. Go back and look at his pre-SF numbers. He was averaging barely over 20 Hr's a year. Then all of a sudden he gets within earshot of BALCO and his numbers skyrocket, coincidence?
25 hr per season. Take out his rookie year and that number is 27. Also those numbers were trending up already. He was regularly hitting 30 batting 300 stealing bases and getting golden gloves. That’s just until 1993 when he joined San Fran. steroids was much later. Up until then he was batting 300 hitting 40-50 hrs and stealing about as many bases and taking in more golden gloves, he ended up with 8 total. Steroids was 2001. You’re just wrong about his stats.

25 hr per season. Take out his rookie year and that number is 27. Also those numbers were trending up already. He was regularly hitting 30 batting 300 stealing bases and getting golden gloves. That’s just until 1993 when he joined San Fran. steroids was much later. Up until then he was batting 300 hitting 40-50 hrs and stealing about as many bases and taking in more golden gloves, he ended up with 8 total. Steroids was 2001. You’re just wrong about his stats.

He was good but nowhere near the 'best all-around player ever', cmon man. And he didn't do roids until 01?! He was ballooning up before that... Again GTFO

Dude had 2 AS appearances in 7 years then suddenly is in every single year once he hits BALCO country

He was good but nowhere near the 'best all-around player ever', cmon man. And he didn't do roids until 01?! He was ballooning up before that... Again GTFO
I watched him play the whole time. He didn’t balloon up. He put on 10-20 pounds over the course of almost ten years. Extremely doable. The transformation was 2001. He didn’t just over night start hitting those numbers they started from his rookie year and trended up slightly to his prime. If he hadn’t juiced you could just pluck out that one 73 hr season and still see an aging slugger steal fewer bases and play fewer games until he retired. He’d still have put the hr career record in jeopardy if he wanted to. So you have at least 600 hrs, 500 stolen bases, 2,000 rbis, minimum 8 golden gloves, and maybe 3500 hits.

If he hadn’t juiced you could just pluck out that one 73 hr season and still see an aging slugger steal fewer bases and play fewer games until he retired. He’d still have put the hr career record in jeopardy if he wanted to.

But that's not true, no one knows how he would have performed without the juice. All those seasons he hit 30+ after 01 could easily have been half that if he was natural, putting his numbers no where close to the ATG's.

Sports radio is making a big deal of out Judge because it's supposedly a clean era of baseball.

But that's not true, no one knows how he would have performed without the juice. All those seasons he hit 30+ after 01 could easily have been half that if he was natural, putting his numbers no where close to the ATG's.
His power would have gone last and he’d have kept hitting just fine. Wouldn’t run out that extra base any more and wouldn’t steal as much. I think my numbers are about spot on. Also you’re nuts if you think it was just those three doing it.

His power would have gone last and he’d have kept hitting just fine. Wouldn’t run out that extra base any more and wouldn’t steal as much. I think my numbers are about spot on. Also you’re nuts if you think it was just those three doing it.

I disagree I think his power would never even have materialized to the level it did without juice. We'll never know for sure though, and thats the sad part

Back