Sherdog Has Migrated (Report Issues Here) [Search engine not available for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search not working. Advanced search which at least kinda worked not there.

Since the forum server move, my content cannot be searched, just receive an error notice that the search cannot be completed at this time.

I added advanced search so it's easy to find

upload_2020-4-25_23-10-4.png

Regular search acts like it works, then trying to fine tune via Search Again and limiting to thread title and a particular forum only doesn't work.

Advanced search turned up the desired result where Search Again didn't.

Last edited:
I think we have the locking issue corrected.
Media Gallery uploads are fixed

Don’t know if it’s an issue but sherdog.net doesn’t redirect you anymore. I’m legit a retard and though the site was down for a few days because I’m used to just typing sherdog.net into a browser.

Seemed like Advanced Search would not give intended search result for searching one forum using two words in thread title, but did for using three words in thread title.

I'm guessing most people search one word they remember in a thread title.

You now have threadloom search. It also features image search and sherdog.com search. Use the search box on the top right and all will be revealed.

You now have threadloom search. It also features image search and sherdog.com search. Use the search box on the top right and all will be revealed.
Thanks, guys!

Can’t see users viewing at bottom of thread.
Prolly temporary... right?

Can’t see users viewing at bottom of thread.
Prolly temporary... right?
That particular wall of text is now at the top and is going to wear out my wheel mouse wheel.

Attempt to quick reply to thread resulting in what seems like hanging for quite a while, then error saying this is only available for post and to try again, then it actually posted multiple times.

It's been doing the hanging delay quite a bit lately.

In addition, noticed multiple posts in a thread have the exact same post #. I thought each post in a thread was a unique #.

EDIT: Example, replies zero, but it shows last post not the TS and both orig post and reply are numbered #1.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/plandemic.4104618/

Last edited:
Just did the same search 3 times, got 3 different results. Also, is it unlikely we'll ever get back the ability to scroll through old posts?

The Post Reply box is not responding and thinking forever then error message.

Turns out those attempts did post, duplicates, but can't delete them dups.

Last edited:
I can't see PMS

Screenshot-20200515-132140-com-android-chrome.jpg

The thing where you post then get long delay then error but it actually posts the post later happened again.

The thing where you post then get long delay then error but it actually posts the post later happened again.
Assume it posted and reload the page. The webserver is timing out waiting for the database server. The database server eventually makes the post but it's too late. There is fix in the works.

Are we ever going to be able to access on our profiles, all post/thread history from pre-migration..?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back