Sherdog LIVE UFC on ESPN 28/Bellator 263 Recap Show!

Who is the best featherweight in the world?

• Total voters

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Wild night of fights, huh guys? Join Sherdog senior editor Ben Duffy and Sherdog contributor Lev Pisarsky for a post-fight breakdown of everything that happened tonight. Heads up, we're definitely starting with Bellator.

Join the guys on the live broadcast, talk to them live on the YouTube chat!

The boys will be flipping this on any minute now. Join us!

Idk if that win makes McKee #1, but he's probably top 3 for sure. Tonight answered a lot of questions. Pitbull is a stud, and that win was easy for McKee. Bright future ahead for the champ.

Reactions: Gio
Idk if that win makes McKee #1, but he's probably top 3 for sure. Tonight answered a lot of questions. Pitbull is a stud, and that win was easy for McKee. Bright future ahead for the champ.
That's what made the question so compelling. Pitbull was a legit top-5 FW in the world (I think we have him at 5) and McKee ran through him. He's basically never been tested in his career, he's run through everyone.

When's the last time Volkanovski crushed someone? Mendes post-USADA?

That's what made the question so compelling. Pitbull was a legit top-5 FW in the world (I think we have him at 5) and McKee ran through him. He's basically never been tested in his career, he's run through everyone.

When's the last time Volkanovski crushed someone? Mendes post-USADA?
I'd like to see McKee have to be taken to the limit. If he sees some real adversity, we don't really know how he will react.

What we know though is that he's still very young and he destroys opponents, and he's a freaking stud. Sky's the limit for the Mercenary.

He's everything Bellator wanted Pico to be.

I'd like to see McKee have to be taken to the limit. If he sees some real adversity, we don't really know how he will react.

What we know though is that he's still very young and he destroys opponents, and he's a freaking stud. Sky's the limit for the Mercenary.

He's everything Bellator wanted Pico to be.
This is exactly why I wrote up that Pitbull would beat him, because he'd push McKee like few can. So much for that.

I don't know if it's just that I'm feeling it in the moment, but I think McKee could put the screws to Volkanovski.

This is exactly why I wrote up that Pitbull would beat him, because he'd push McKee like few can. So much for that.
I had Pitbull winning too lol. He was the safe bet. Wanted a good fight and for both to look good, but thought Pitbull would win late or a decision. Didn't see this coming, but kinda glad it did. Exciting to see a legit star in Bellator, theirs from the get go, that they groomed and pushed themselves. It's something they've needed, happy to see the years of building paid off.

I don't know if it's just that I'm feeling it in the moment, but I think McKee could put the screws to Volkanovski.
Yeah. He’s a problem for that weight class. Made pitbull look even smaller than usual

AJ McKee finishes Volk in 2 rounds
AJ flatlines Volk inside one round.
:meow:
Glad to see people on board. I won't say that he runs through Volk, but he is definitely a prodigy and a supreme talent with a whole lot of upside, and that is a top notch matchup that would have a lot of fans talking.

Back