Sherdog Login Identity Issues

Montpelerin

Meh
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm sure you guys know about the problem, but just in case this is an isolated issue - I am unable to use sherdog.net forums.

I have attempted to log on via IE7, FireFox and Chrome - each login shows only posts that are 24 hours old.

User CP refresh has shown the same threads/posts for 24 hours as well.

However, when accessing sherdog.net using my Blackberry (Opera Mini browser) - everything is working OK and at the current date.

It is some sort of IP problem I believe that is affecting a lot of people.

It is some sort of IP problem I believe that is affecting a lot of people.
Indeed it is. You can use a proxy site on your computer to access it normally until it is resolved.

Well, after 24 hours inop - it was working OK within 5 minutes of posting this thread.

Back to teh War Room ----------->

It looks like several users seem to be having problems, but everything is ok here with me. I can access the forums using my home PC as well as my iPod touch.

I think it just may be an issue with a handful of people.

Try clearing your cookies and logging out then back in. That might hopefully help.

Just an FYI - I made this thread *hoping* Sherdog CS might see it - when I was having the issue with the delays, I had no way of knowing if thread was made successfully (other than checking on my BB, which is too much to ask for with it's tiny screen).

One of the servers wasn't replicating. It's been repaired.

It usually happens after major events.

I'm on my phone and it is trying to tell me I'm @TeTe

Wtf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106_112519_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191106_112519_com.android.chrome.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 19
I swear to god I don't know what is happening

When I go to the UFC Discussion forum, it shows like I'm another user.

It's really weird, because it's only happening on that board from what I'm testing.

So I'm browsing randomly between forums (Heavies / Mayberry etc) and the name of my account switches to different users.... I can then see their alerts and go into their profile to edit their avatar etc.

This is a serious issue in terms of security. Thankfully I believe when trying to make changes, the page dies, but nevertheless...

Now my phone thinks I'm this guy

Where is my other thread

This is a major problem!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106_112935_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191106_112935_com.android.chrome.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 18
i know this isnt the right forum for this but im a bit freaked out atm i just clicked on sherdog just now and im logged into someoneelses name my normal names tekkenfan yet this weird account is signed into me instead i just tried to log out and log in with mine and didnt work right away ima fraid someones tried to hack my account?

Yeah I'm currently looking at two other users DM's.... This is a joke.

It keeps logging me out and other weird stuff

I am not tete but it thinks I am when I click forums and getting major errors

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106_113608_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191106_113608_com.android.chrome.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 8
Back