Sherdog Login Identity Issues

Yep... Happened to me too. i was PorfirioJoao for a second there.

I reported to the staff but they were already on it

I wish i had become a couple other people around here. Hilarity would have ensued. I can only imagine the troll threads i could have created.....

<{yearp}>

Unfotunatelly i got only a shitty white belt account

Last edited:
Skynet is finally here.

It's about time.

And all those users who were hating on joe rogan guest Edward snowden a couple weeks back are now having second thought because their fuckin sherdog account got hacked

Lol fuckin Snowden. Stuck living in Russia for the rest of his life. Pretty ironic.

The silly part to me is that anything he exposed was a surprise. All that shit I already assumed.

and what was the fallout of what he did? Nothing. People don't care about their privacy. I mean it was nice of him to spell it all out but nothing changed and he's fucked.

In the sherdog support forum they're monitoring posts. They know they fucked up. We can read each others DMs lol.

Lucky i never read or respond to mine.
I bet you savage fucking weirdos have some juicy shit. Screen shots are being made already.

Ruprecht & The Witcher i got your accounts. But i didn't read or change any of your shit.
Leaks! Incoming LEAKS!!

I was MadSwappa and tried so hard to shit post under that name but it wouldn't let me

I was tempted to go plat to support the site for the many years I spent lurking through entertaining shit posts and toxic bullshit, but now I'll have to pass. Was the site really compromised?

TOUCHDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, AIR BUD

View attachment 673203

So apparently, I'm now @Lifeform as well as myself.

Sherdog hacked by Russians confirmed.
You should add that changing your email and password to something you only use for Sherdog is super necessary. What happened wasn’t exactly a super bad security glitch but enough to remind you that you shouldn’t use your personal email or password for a site like this

Hope noone saw my love letters to Dana..

Thanks, Obama

mnbZg5V.png
Thanks for not changing my av. Now I feel bad for reading all you PMs.
<LatsRickStory>

Finally fixed. I was going to change some of the hijacked users avatars around for shits and giggles but wasnt able to access

def thought I got banned for something lol. I was scrambling through my head like what did I do?

Back