Sherdog Not loading at all, takes a long time, or just a white page after a while.

LaibFanatic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of course, browsing without being logged in everything is normal... But when I try to use my account on all platforms, browsers, and phones..... It's slower than the 90s or doesn't even load at all....

Happened bout a week ago right when I hit the yellow belt. YO and the contact thingy? No one is replying lol. Is it dead? Is it just there to make y'all look professional? Do you guys know how hard and long it was for me to wait for the Support forum to load and even post???!!!!!!!

Help a Sherdogger out...

Of course, browsing without being logged in everything is normal... But when I try to use my account on all platforms, browsers, and phones..... It's slower than the 90s or doesn't even load at all....

Happened bout a week ago right when I hit the yellow belt. YO and the contact thingy? No one is replying lol. Is it dead? Is it just there to make y'all look professional? Do you guys know how hard and long it was for me to wait for the Support forum to load and even post???!!!!!!!

Help a Sherdogger out...
Are you a formerly banned poster returning after getting banned recently?

Are you a formerly banned poster returning after getting banned recently?
No......
giphy.gif

Back