Sherdog Store Suggestions or Issues Thread (Store temporarily out of service)

Do the shirts run on bigger or smaller size of chart?

00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.240699

WHY IS THIS STILL NOT A SHIRT!

Make my av a shirt too...it will be a best seller.

Chuck with that look in his eyes t shirt
nNLJy4N.png

Eddie Bravo look into it t shirt
upload_2021-2-17_20-44-22.jpeg

Diaz 1, 2, 5 t shirt

Don't be scared homie t shirt

I'm not surprised motherfuckers t shirt

GSP alien themed t shirt

Motivated BJ Penn t shirt

Sea level Cain t shirt

r4t_Ka81Ups.jpg

Don Frye & Takiyama t shirt
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb38a4848-3e96-4966-bd17-b9764af507bf_650x392.jpeg

The Great Likepocalypse t shirt. Add in the date etc. Likes lost =

Conor bless t shirt

Zuffa conned WME t shirt

Dana White don't believe his lies t shirt
maxresdefault.jpg

Just a t shirt with this image

dana-white-laughing-mma.png

Sherdog mouse pad

Sherdog: The World's Premier Karate Forum t shirt

Sherdog socks. One pair with the sherdog branding and another with the sherdog dog

Sherdog boxers

Black Belt in Shitposting t shirt

Touch you with teh jab stick figure t shirt

Nogueira brothers bus t shirt
af9qs0m6zef51.jpg

Small Sherdog dog logo instead of the champion logo hoodie

champion-reverse-weave-hooded-sweatshirt-small-c-logo-p6418-68659_image.jpg

UberTS t shirt

Chuck with that look in his eyes t shirt
nNLJy4N.png

Eddie Bravo look into it t shirt
View attachment 834463

Diaz 1, 2, 5 t shirt

Don't be scared homie t shirt

I'm not surprised motherfuckers t shirt

GSP alien themed t shirt

Motivated BJ Penn t shirt

Sea level Cain t shirt

r4t_Ka81Ups.jpg

Don Frye & Takiyama t shirt
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb38a4848-3e96-4966-bd17-b9764af507bf_650x392.jpeg

The Great Likepocalypse t shirt. Add in the date etc. Likes lost =

Conor bless t shirt

Zuffa conned WME t shirt

Dana White don't believe his lies t shirt
maxresdefault.jpg

Just a t shirt with this image

dana-white-laughing-mma.png

Sherdog mouse pad

Sherdog: The World's Premier Karate Forum t shirt

Sherdog socks. One pair with the sherdog branding and another with the sherdog dog

Sherdog boxers

Black Belt in Shitposting t shirt

Touch you with teh jab stick figure t shirt

Nogueira brothers bus t shirt
af9qs0m6zef51.jpg

Small Sherdog dog logo instead of the champion logo hoodie

champion-reverse-weave-hooded-sweatshirt-small-c-logo-p6418-68659_image.jpg

UberTS t shirt
The ideas are there, but we can't use likeness like that. We couldn't put a picture of Dana or Cain or Edgy or Chocolate L and sell it.

The ideas are there, but we can't use likeness like that. We couldn't put a picture of Dana or Cain or Edgy or Chocolate L and sell it.
Lol I didn’t think you’d be able to unless you got permission but it was worth a shot

I checked out some of the designs. That Sherdog/Pride shirt is kinda awesome and I want it.

I want it as a Hoodie, I came to this thread to say that.

I'll buy that Just Bleed shirt, but, we need a JBG shirt with the JB Guy face on it.

I just found out that paid platinum accounts get more likes in profile chats than the other platinum accounts. Since this merch has been significantly jacked up in price perhaps throwing in a free plat account for a limited duration... with a purchase could entice people to make these purchases.

Also, the hoodie being 50% polyester is no bueno. Get me a 100% cotton please... & obviously sherdoggers are going to need "tall" sizez. At least I do anywayz.

polyester technology has advanced broseph. It's actually not that bad.

No Booty Floss (have an X in the thong/ass pic)
images

I'm sure you can't use Elrond, but the line is fair game
sy73j3e5bgu41.png

Last edited:
bench teh 275 merch.

Last edited:
polyester technology has advanced broseph. It's actually not that bad.

Thank you for pointing that out... I wasn't aware they had found a way to stablize the monomers. They tout that the polymers are stable while conveniently not mentioning the momomers. I might look into it, but it's all too easy just to make cotton choices... & I never liked the way it feels anyway. It's also weird to be wearing crude oil... & because that makes it more flammable... it is often treated with a flame retardant, increasing the toxic load

Last I heard... because the unstable monomers break off slowly over time... it was actually poisonous as it breaks down and leaches into your skin over time. It's like a slow drip of poison into your body, even if you’re using any type of blend & It only takes a little amount of water (ie... rain, sweat, spilled beer etc...) to make the transfer through your skin. I'm not sure if it ever stops dripping poisons into your body over say 20 or 30 washes or whatever, but it's not going to get them out with just a few.

It could be the cause of that headache that came around, or just a sense of uneasiness, and on up to actual sickness or breakout on the skin... but at the very least it's just another toxin for your body to process.

My studies into health & aging gracefully... ie... expanding not just your lifespan but your "healthspan" have shown that tempering the toxic exposure your body has to process... is one of the keys. There's more to it, but that's huge... especially since most people poison themselves daily with the junk they eat & drink.

All that pop culture lifestyle that doesn't seem to care about the various poisons we've brought into our culture... along with all the other slow drip poisons along with the toxins present in just the natural environment conveniently kills you at retirement age once you'll now be less valuable to the community. So for example... cancer builds in you & you feel like you've been victimized in the middle of the night, but the fact is that you've been slow dripping various poisons into yourself by the choices you've been making your whole life. You've been effectively building your own terminal illness while not giving a fook because you don't have any immediate symptoms.

Even if you don't vibe with all that, it's simple enough to understand... "less toxins good, more toxins bad."

You don't have to live in a bubble. I mean I eat junk food from time to time, but that's an exception. It's simple enough to just take polyester monomers out of the equation by making all natural clothing choices.

Last edited:
new best sellers. you're welcome.

f7 poster.jpg f7.jpg

Back