Sherdog Strongman discussion thread- Strongman classic looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that. That is what formed my opinion.

I kinda figured that I just posted this so others could see. But so far all I have seen of Eddie was working with the pad and folding his training partner.

Michael Todd is over 6 foot 3 and huge but next to Thor still looks small. The other guys look like children lol.

Thor looked like a Street Fighter Character in his boxing match , the spectacle of seeing someone that big in the Ring. Think about it he's got about 70-80lbs on Tyson Fury and an Inch as well . He still look awkward throwing punches but not as bad as some of his early sparring vids.

Reactions: PEB

I’m starting to think Eddie is delusional. I genuinely like the guy, but after he got mogged by Thor RPE 5’ing his crowning achievement that almost killed him, he’s been acting strange. These technique sparring videos are embarrassing. It’s just him beating up his friend with his yes man coach watching him. He hasn’t improved in months.

I’m starting to think Eddie is delusional. I genuinely like the guy, but after he got mogged by Thor RPE 5’ing his crowning achievement that almost killed him, he’s been acting strange. These technique sparring videos are embarrassing. It’s just him beating up his friend with his yes man coach watching him. He hasn’t improved in months.
Well according to Eddie he is looking past Thor and planning to fight Tyson Fury? I don't know how serious that is but Tyson would likely be game seeing how much press his fight with Thor is getting.

Well according to Eddie he is looking past Thor and planning to fight Tyson Fury? I don't know how serious that is but Tyson would likely be game seeing how much press his fight with Thor is getting.

If he continues on the way he is he’ll be lucky to get passed him. Thor definitely isn’t looking remarkable, but he’s seems to be investing time and effort into legitimate training. He appears to have a rudimentary understanding of movement and distance and at least tries to keep his hands up. If he keeps losing weight and sparring he'll come in much more prepared than Eddie. I’m still trying to wrap my head around what it is exactly that he’s trying to do with his current training.

If he continues on the way he is he’ll be lucky to get passed him. Thor definitely isn’t looking remarkable, but he’s seems to be investing time and effort into legitimate training. He appears to have a rudimentary understanding of movement and distance and at least tries to keep his hands up. If he keeps losing weight and sparring he'll come in much more prepared than Eddie. I’m still trying to wrap my head around what it is exactly that he’s trying to do with his current training.
I'm afraid Eddie has people just feeding into his ego as opposed to hiring people that will tell him he looks like shit , when he needs it. Thor is by no means a world beater but at least it shows he has put in work after from the 1st videos he relased up to this exhibition, he keeps that up we will be more than ready for Eddie , who to me looks like he is banking on just bum rushing Thor and landing a haymaker.

He explained it on Larry Wheels youtube by saying he grew up loving basketball an boxing. He said he always wanted a chance to box someone in public. "
I'm afraid Eddie has people just feeding into his ego as opposed to hiring people that will tell him he looks like shit , when he needs it. Thor is by no means a world beater but at least it shows he has put in work after from the 1st videos he relased up to this exhibition, he keeps that up we will be more than ready for Eddie , who to me looks like he is banking on just bum rushing Thor and landing a haymaker.
Eddie actually has coaching and as far as I can tell he now blames the COVID restrictions limiting his time with his boxing coach in a ring. England I do know have put down hardcore no exceptions towards restaurants and gyms so it makes sense if he needs to go to a gym and train unless he is not talking about it online so he does not get hit with a big fine.

@PEB

Tom Stoltman is a future champ. I think he has Thor potential with his Massive Frame. But looking back its a bit of a disappointment that Thor didn't win at least 3 , had multiple runner up finishes and was hurt in his final appearance and is now close to 100lbs under his competition weight . If Stoltman doesn't win multiple titles barring injury to me he would be a similar let down.

@PEB

Tom Stoltman is a future champ. I think he has Thor potential with his Massive Frame. But looking back its a bit of a disappointment that Thor didn't win at least 3 , had multiple runner up finishes and was hurt in his final appearance and is now close to 100lbs under his competition weight . If Stoltman doesn't win multiple titles barring injury to me he would be a similar let down.
You may get a kick out of Greg looking at Brian diet lol. Greg may want to stay clear of Brian because Brian hungry lol.

You may get a kick out of Greg looking at Brian diet lol. Greg may want to stay clear of Brian because Brian hungry lol.

I heard about it. Brian as usual was classy in response, big ole teddy bear , but I remember Brian in his early days got fired up easily. Greg's lucky we doesn't have to worry about that version anymore.

Reactions: PEB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back