Sherdog Strongman discussion thread- Strongman classic looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa to be able to impress that man
Levan is rumored to have a 240 lb+ strict curl and a 700 lb bench or something similar we expect to see some of this happening this week as they push for Levan to get paid to armwrestle Mike and to come to the US for big meets.

Not into the Abu Dhabi Tren heads or arm wrestling .

Brian Shaw content and Eddie Hall is good , also Lawrence Shalhei.

They discovered a Monster
It's amazing how these giants are some of the nicest people going and Levan could not be a more decent person yet he's worlds better then just about everyone. It would be nice if he could travel to US or Monaco and make some serious money going up vs the best. Apparently Devon is trying to make Armbets a powerful resource to put on world class shows in US and Canada as well as Dubai.

I forgot to mention his wrist is 13 inches around and his fist is like 20 inches lol he has bread boxes for fists.

Watch Levan 6 foot 3 inches 370 lbs get into a McLaren 650 great stuff lol.

Best lineup you could imagine amazing. Prize money doubled and a huge talented group better then the worlds. Brian becoming the nicer version of Dana White. lol

Last edited:

Best lineup you could imagine amazing. Prize money doubled and a huge talented group better then the worlds. Brian becoming the nicer version of Dana White. lol

It's good for the Sport to have the Shaw Classic become another Marquee event alongside the Arnold and WSM.

Reactions: PEB
Brian agrees with me that Eddie is releasing smoke, they have Thor's data and are building a response to it and they ain't doing an Eddie exhibition so as to keep his data secret.

Now if you're Eddie and you're the most competitive son of a bitch that ever lived, and you like to leave no stone unturned and enjoy mind games, how much of a leap is it to release shit showing that you're not all that, and using a different techniques to the one you're going to employ when fighting?

Brian agrees with me that Eddie is releasing smoke, they have Thor's data and are building a response to it and they ain't doing an Eddie exhibition so as to keep his data secret.

Now if you're Eddie and you're the most competitive son of a bitch that ever lived, and you like to leave no stone unturned and enjoy mind games, how much of a leap is it to release shit showing that you're not all that, and using a different techniques to the one you're going to employ when fighting?

I believe this more and more because Eddie is a very good Natural Athlete and I think you're right in that he is baiting Thor into thinking he isn't taking it seriously, for as much as Eddie wants to punch Thor in the Face, I believe he will employ body shots, Thor is a huge target, let that be used against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back