Sherdog Strongman discussion thread- Strongman classic looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PEB @irish_thug Disappointed that Licis and Mateuz are sitting out another WSM , well at least they aren't rushing into especially Mateuz. The Danger though is NoviKov is only going to get better and Stoltman is in Prime position to take the next step this year and for years to come. At least even though the field wasn't big in last years WSM it was still highly entertaining.
Not surprising it seems like Mateuz figures he will never win another WSM he is largely limited to log press and carrying forget loading and deadlifting.

Todd Hutchings is a beast check out Michael Todd's Tee

Not surprising it seems like Mateuz figures he will never win another WSM he is largely limited to log press and carrying forget loading and deadlifting.

Do you mean Martins ? Because Mateuz has never won one.

This is a riot to much Larry Wheels mention. This sounds like a Sherdog troll lol,

ClarenceO admits everyone on performance enhancing drugs "Nick Diaz everyone on drugs" lol. Takes a big shot at the UFC and a shot at Brian Shaw.

This is perfect for Sherdoggers lol.

Remember he is 6 foot 9 inches and over 350 lbs lol.

Joe is 100% right.

Thor looks a million times better than Eddie. Not just in terms of punching technique. As Joe points out, Thor looks far more fluid and relaxed. His overall body coordination and mechanical transfer of power is superior. His head position and shell are better. Even his footwork and balance blows Eddie's out of the water.

I'm impressed by how good Thor looks. I'm a bit stunned give his superior athletic history that Eddie looks so poor.

Joe is 100% right.

Thor looks a million times better than Eddie. Not just in terms of punching technique. As Joe points out, Thor looks far more fluid and relaxed. His overall body coordination and mechanical transfer of power is superior. His head position and shell are better. Even his footwork and balance blows Eddie's out of the water.

I'm impressed by how good Thor looks. I'm a bit stunned give his superior athletic history that Eddie looks so poor.
True but I think Eddies problem is his body was literally built for the purpose of lifting heavy weights but also he was a great swimmer so it really makes no sense how his body still stuck in this shape. Thor history is more of a basketball player then a strongman so his body reflex this better. Meaning his bone structure is smaller and lends itself to be more flexible where whatever Eddie did to himself he cannot get that swimmers body back.

This is turning into a thing now UFC fighters vs strongman lol.

He doesn't need to compete anymore this is the 3rd nation ad I seen with him on TV.

He doesn't need to compete anymore this is the 3rd nation ad I seen with him on TV.

He has the type of Charisma to find work outside of Strongman. I wish he would consider giving it ago in 2022 . I Marvel at how powerful he is compared to the Giants , same with Novikov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back