Sherdog Strongman discussion thread- Strongman classic looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe is 100% right.

Thor looks a million times better than Eddie. Not just in terms of punching technique. As Joe points out, Thor looks far more fluid and relaxed. His overall body coordination and mechanical transfer of power is superior. His head position and shell are better. Even his footwork and balance blows Eddie's out of the water.

I'm impressed by how good Thor looks. I'm a bit stunned give his superior athletic history that Eddie looks so poor.
I think part of it is how proportioned Thor is. Taking off that extra 100 pounds he looks like a lean big dude. Whereas with Eddie, loosing a similar amount of weight he still looks like a human bulldog. That's going to translate to far greater efficiency of movement for Thor.

Also Thor did some training with Bas Rutten. Advantage Thor.

Lasha breaking more records

Amazing but as he ClearnceO pushing to stop drug testing in the US because it's hurting the US from competing with Eastern European monsters like Lasha. The point was for him coming out was due to all the records dropping there in European contests.

Off topic but funny stuff. Rember kids calling someone who's a minority on steroids is the new racist seriously lol.

Last edited:
I just found out i'm a descendant of the strongest fister man in the British Army in 1927
attenborrow-of-the-royal-horse-guards-considered-to-be-the-strongesrt-picture-id3318607

Larry picked up thors box lol.

Last edited:

Forgot to post this earlier. I would love to see Tom Stoltman do a training session with Brian , I see Stoltman as a Super Giant similar to Brian and Haftor and it's only a matter of time before he is at the top of the podium. Novikov is going to make him earn it though.

Reactions: PEB
Forgot to post this earlier. I would love to see Tom Stoltman do a training session with Brian , I see Stoltman as a Super Giant similar to Brian and Haftor and it's only a matter of time before he is at the top of the podium. Novikov is going to make him earn it though.
I think Novikov is hitting his peak already he seems to be struggling with potential injuries I can tell he seems to be pulling back a little I still believe Polish strongman Mateusz is going to have a breakout year after the COVID issues.

Brian having another good session were Bradley Martyn

Thor looks like he is lean an off the juice still deadlifting over 700 lbs easy.

Last edited:

Thor looks like he is lean an off the juice still deadlifting over 700 lbs easy.

No way Thor is off the juice now. Probably using different stuff or lower doses, but he's still using PEDs.

Also, Larry looks bigger than I remember, but I don't watch much of his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back