Sherdog Strongman discussion thread- Strongman classic looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Thor is off the juice now. Probably using different stuff or lower doses, but he's still using PEDs.

Also, Larry looks bigger than I remember, but I don't watch much of his stuff.
He dropped a ton of weight in a short time like 6 months over a 100 lbs it dropped a lot of mass I seems like he losing muscle but working on cardio taking roids could slow the progress.

Yes I saw that video nice having the place to yourself lol.

Random thought. Not a Fan of WSM being in Norcal this year. Bug support for strength sports with Alan Thrall and Mark Bell being up there but Cali is still weird about Corona.

Random thought. Not a Fan of WSM being in Norcal this year. Bug support for strength sports with Alan Thrall and Mark Bell being up there but Cali is still weird about Corona.
California is headed to becoming the first state to achieve herd immunity. Los Angeles county, our most populated county, was the scene of our greatest failure during the largest waves of the pandemic, and yet already vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks outdoors. They've reported zero COVID deaths for the past two days. All but thirteen counties in the state are at alert level orange or lower, and six are at yellow (five of those in NorCal).

Sacramento is still in the red, but they're moving in the right direction:
https://sac-epidemiology.maps.arcgi...x.html?appid=e11bc926165742ab99f834079f618dad

He dropped a ton of weight in a short time like 6 months over a 100 lbs it dropped a lot of mass I seems like he losing muscle but working on cardio taking roids could slow the progress.QUOTE]

Losing weight probably comes from less calories and more cardio. Sure, he's not.taking gear to bulk up anymore. But I'm sure he's still on test to maintain this amount of muscle and not become skinny.

My friend Matt Sung Lee really getting into the lifting stuff former professional fighter. He actually used to live in my home town.

Sorry for friends only. He's squatting around 210 kilos for reps.

Last edited:

newcastle-tyne-wear-uk-october-260nw-1202693974.jpg

sport-preview-Bjornsson-Vallily.jpg

Simon-Vallily-with-the-go-006.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, dude is 6'2" , I wonder what Thor is aiming for , this dude has way more experience but is also coming off a TKO loss so I expect this to be a Spar.

Interesting, dude is 6'2" , I wonder what Thor is aiming for , this dude has way more experience but is also coming off a TKO loss so I expect this to be a Spar.
Another exhibition match he is offering off for free his height is similar to Eddie and reach is similar so he wants to work with people of similar size but with great skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back