Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

Yeah Rogue is also the best run show honestly
I think Arnolds are the best run show because of all the events going on. It has been like 2 decades in the making an Rogue is number two.

I'm not watching it but watching it but judging by the number of people pulling out Rauno may be right and the comp is too hard and will hurt people

Oleksii-Novikov-Hummer-Tire-Deadlift-World-Record-1-750x422.jpg

Oleksii Novikov Sets a 1,210-lb Hummer Tire Deadlift World Record At The 2022 Shaw Classic

I spent the 14.95 for it and online a lot of people are upset about the price but watching the end was entertaining between Tray and Brian fighting it out till the end Brian getting old no doubt and I feel bad for Oleksii Novikov seems like a decent guy. There was a Ukrainian woman in the open class competing that was great to see.

i just watched on europsort i think champions league of strongman. guy is carrying in one hand 150kg/300 lb and in other hand 150kg/300 lb. guys are super humans

Reactions: PEB

They raised the prize money 50,000 just based on attendance and then based on receipts from pay-per-view and card purchases will likely go higher. On a side note national sponsors are meeting with some of the athletes at Shaws. This is pretty good for Shaws classic getting guys nice regular money he is like a nicer version of Dana White.

On a side note too athletes really hated the car lift they understand the hype of it but a lot of guys where not happy how it was setup.

On a side note too athletes really hated the car lift they understand the hype of it but a lot of guys where not happy how it was setup.
It needs revision. A bit messy, great idea though

It needs revision. A bit messy, great idea though

I don't know if they will bring it back next year just one example.

Last edited:

I saw something like that mentioned yesterday, looks like it was a good idea in principle but didn't work out as well as they'd liked

Back