Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

First time on this thread. Isn't it surprising how the underdogs have been rising past the established stars? When I first saw how small Novikov was in the lineup I felt sorry for him. Two years later he won the whole thing and keeps winning.

I saw Thor and Mateus at the Arnold's Santa Ana couple of years ago. They didn't even look human from the distance. I thought how the hell can anyone beat their genetic advantages... now they're not on the scene anymore.

Hooper Mitchell is another fast rising underdog. These quiet unassuming young men are giving the big guys a run for their money.

Speaking of rising stars, T-Rex Singleton has been making waves, he's the typical in your face WWE style American personality, but still behind Mitchell and Novikov.

First time on this thread. Isn't it surprising how the underdogs have been rising past the established stars? When I first saw how small Novikov was in the lineup I felt sorry for him. Two years later he won the whole thing and keeps winning.

I saw Thor and Mateus at the Arnold's Santa Ana couple of years ago. They didn't even look human from the distance. I thought how the hell can anyone beat their genetic advantages... now they're not on the scene anymore.

Hooper Mitchell is another fast rising underdog. These quiet unassuming young men are giving the big guys a run for their money.

Speaking of rising stars, T-Rex Singleton has been making waves, he's the typical in your face WWE style American personality, but still behind Mitchell and Novikov.
Don't remember sorry lol.
Anyways Err buddy Eddie is back with his tank lol getting into the tank he heard what Err said about him he is coming lol.

Good training stuff

Last edited:

My first time on this thread too, good observation. Especially since I thought f that too :)

Back